New member from UK

@Gandalfthewhite you are more than welcome buddy, especially as it was your good self that led me here to this
Site ;)
Atb.
Well when you meet someone with as much passion as yourself it's only right that it is shared with other like minded people full of positive energy and info and this is definitely the place for that ;) where we live mate it's not easy to talk freely and gain knowledge as you well know, we need outlets like this or we might go crazy! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Couple of pics from tonight's watering.
3 weeks today, stretch has now slowed :)
20220522_203511.jpg
Screenshot_20220522-214936.jpg

atb.

Beautiful! Nice work mate. I've only ever used the Rhino Hobby. The Pro worth the extra money?
Tbh, it's hard to tell. Im thinking it might last a bit longer than the hobby. Pretty sure the carbon in both are the same grade tho ??
I had a rhino hobby in before this one, great filter but was starting to notice a slight smell from the exhaust at the end of my last grow. So splashed out on the pro for peace of mind :)

Tbh, it's hard to tell. Im thinking it might last a bit longer than the hobby. Pretty sure the carbon in both are the same grade tho ??
I had a rhino hobby in before this one, great filter but was starting to notice a slight smell from the exhaust at the end of my last grow. So splashed out on the pro for peace of mind :)
Yeah I think the Pro might have a slightly deeper carbon bed. I've got an untested brand one to try. Same specs as Rhino Pro roughly. Found it on eBay. Then found a company website and they seem to do commercial grow equipment. Thought it would be worth a try for £20. If it performs as well as the Hobby that'll be £10-15 saved.

Yeah I think the Pro might have a slightly deeper carbon bed. I've got an untested brand one to try. Same specs as Rhino Pro roughly. Found it on eBay. Then found a company website and they seem to do commercial grow equipment. Thought it would be worth a try for £20. If it performs as well as the Hobby that'll be £10-15 saved.
I think you could be right bud, did seem heavier than the hobby that came out. I cranked the humidity up in veg on the last grow that prob didn't help the hobby much. For that price that filters gotta be worth a look ??

I think you could be right bud, did seem heavier than the hobby that came out. I cranked the humidity up in veg on the last grow that prob didn't help the hobby much. For that price that filters gotta be worth a look ??
Exactly my thought. It's sat waiting for when my rhino starts failing. Figure it's always good to have a fan and filter sat on standby as that's the main thing that could cause us 'problems' if they fail.

Hello Mate - good to see us pommies keeping up appearances
Good looking garden, nice one
I'v had a Hobby 4" fan/filter in the tent for nearly 18 months on 24/7 and it's worked fine
The fan is OK but whines, esp if I turn it down to 50% or less - hummm
Doing Skunk this summer so I'm in the market for some new kit, prob use the old one as intake
Very tempted with AC Infinity/Rhino combo, never heard a bad word in regard to either of those and I like kit that looks good, Temp/RH control might be very handy too

Back
Top Bottom