Hi guys new grower here from UK

High and welcome! Pics and stats like strains, growing medium, lights and nutes will be extremely helpful before any advice can be tailored to fit your grow. So much knowledge and camaraderie here. Good luck and.....
Stay stoneder.

Got more seeds on the way looking at having 8 in my tent

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @tomsellick1993

What strain are they?
Have you been growing long?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Not sure how big that grow room is but keep in mind that 8 plants are going to take up a lot of room! Also be careful not to over water, the soil in those pics looks pretty wet, or were they taken right after watering? Let the soil dry out a fair bit between waterings so you don't drown the roots.

Not sure how big that grow room is but keep in mind that 8 plants are going to take up a lot of room! Also be careful not to over water, the soil in those pics looks pretty wet, or were they taken right after watering? Let the soil dry out a fair bit between waterings so you don't drown the roots.
Hi mate yer I literally just watered them 240/120/200 is my tent

Hi guys new grower here from uk plants our 2 weeks old any tips would be much appreciated
Greetings, @tomsellick1993 ! Welcome to :420:

My tip would be come join us in #SIP Club.

Over or underwatering is the biggest hurdle to overcome for new growers and many end up with small stunted plants producing small yields. It's not the only factor, just the most common. Other factors are soil mix, environment, nutes, etc.

The SIP (sub irrigated planter) eliminates watering problems as an issue. You get perfect watering every time and end up growing much healthier, and larger, plants.

It works with almost any growing media as well.

Tell us a bit about your set-up and ask any questions. There are lots of helpful growers on here happy to offer advice.

Back
Top Bottom