New member from UK

Greenmarine

Hey all, long time smoker/grower here from the uk. Looking forward to some new adventures on a new site and meeting some like minded folks.
Heres a couple of pics from previous grows.
Atb.

20200726_134953.jpg

gallery_80750_8005_405488.jpg

20220515_201502.jpg

Hey all, long time smoker/grower here from the uk. Looking forward to some new adventures on a new site and meeting some like minded folks.
Heres a couple of pics from previous grows.
Atb.

20200726_134953.jpg

gallery_80750_8005_405488.jpg

20220515_201502.jpg
Hey @Greeenmarine welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Beautiful garden :bravo:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

@Bill284 yeah, im a soil grower. House and garden bat mix (organic) with added dynamyco. I use a mix of nutes from biobiz and intense. I have looked at the site sponsors, some great offers on there :)
Atb.
I'm a coco fan my self.
But nothing wrong with soil.
I see you met Vet, there are a few of your neighbors here.
You should right at home.
Anything I can help with let me know my friend, my door is always open. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine Greenmarine!

Enjoyed looking at the pictures of your plants and flowers and will look forward to reading more of your indoor grow.

Just took this picture a few minutes ago of my backyard garden in NY and have 12 plants down near the fence line which were transplanted about 2 weeks ago and now they are starting to take hold and thrive.

IMG_20220520_070215169.jpg

Thanks @Rolling Green . Im currently 2 week's into flower, so will probably start a journal with the next run. That way everyone can see what i do from start to finish. I'll still put some weekly pics up tho, just won't be quite as detailed as my journal will be.
Hope your 12 girls keep thriving and give a great harvest :)
Atb.
P.s 1 of my outdoor cuts ready to go in the ground.
20220515_123122.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Greenmarine

We have many member here from the UK, you should fit right in.
You are off the a great start.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along on your journey to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom