Unfixable lockout any ideas?

Ok so i have a 20 litre dwc bubble bucket with 1 arjans haze #1.

She has been scrogged and has grown huge she is now end of week 11
at end of week 9 she wasnt eating any nutes so i flushed with ph'd water and a lil h202 for a week.

So start of week 11 i started to add a lil bit of 'ghe ripen' to finish her off but she has not eaten one bit only drank water ?

Tric's are still 70 cloudy and 30 clear i did realy want to harvest with amber :(

cab temp;
Day time... 27c max is 30c
Night drops lowest to 17c
Have inlet fan and outlet and also fan blowing canopy.
Res temp is 20c - 24c max

Girls look ok yellowing of fans ofcourse but there are healthy im very confused?

ANY IDEAS to getting her to take some ghe ripen?

She is a sativa, so she will take some time. Seedfinder says it should take 11 weeks for your Haze.

You say she isn't eating, so does that mean the EC is rising as the water level drops? If not, what points you to that conclusion?

I also read and have been doing it as well on my sativa, is to lessen the hours the lights are on during the last two weeks. On week 11, I go to 10/14, then on week 12 I go to 9/15. I read where it helps the sativa from trying to re-veg back, which I've had in one grow. Though my sativa usually takes about 14 weeks from clone to harvest.

Prairie

hi prairiepoet thanks for the reply i have been having some seriouse issues with my internet. Aswell as my grow lol

Yes after flushing her for a week and giving her some ghe ripen ec 1.0 at water time the water level has droped and the ec risen to 2.0.

Once i top her back up to the same point she is back at 1.0 ec so i gathered that she was not eating anything.

Res temps have been getting a lil high as well as cab temps so i got some wilt guard that defends from root rot and also helps with heat stress.
I have aslo been putting frozen bottles of water in the res and added another inlet fan.

I am sort of pissed with this grow and think i might have to let her ride on ph'd water for the next week or 2 just wanted to get her to eat some ripen :(

i ams till very confussed why she isnt eating any food she has been so good up 2 now. during 5th week flower she was munching up 2.1 ec of nutes and now she wont touch a bit ?

Yes i 2 drop the light down an hour or 2 during the end of flower as she start to get a bit new growth.

Im going to check out your dwc scrog. :D

So do u have any ideas why she wont eat?

hi prairiepoet thanks for the reply i have been having some seriouse issues with my internet. Aswell as my grow lol

Yes after flushing her for a week and giving her some ghe ripen ec 1.0 at water time the water level has droped and the ec risen to 2.0.

Once i top her back up to the same point she is back at 1.0 ec so i gathered that she was not eating anything.

Res temps have been getting a lil high as well as cab temps so i got some wilt guard that defends from root rot and also helps with heat stress.
I have aslo been putting frozen bottles of water in the res and added another inlet fan.

I am sort of pissed with this grow and think i might have to let her ride on ph'd water for the next week or 2 just wanted to get her to eat some ripen :(

i ams till very confussed why she isnt eating any food she has been so good up 2 now. during 5th week flower she was munching up 2.1 ec of nutes and now she wont touch a bit ?

Yes i 2 drop the light down an hour or 2 during the end of flower as she start to get a bit new growth.

Im going to check out your dwc scrog. :D

So do u have any ideas why she wont eat?

What is your res temp, and pH? And careful with the ice bottles in the res. Don't want to let the ice touch the roots.

If the plant is transpiring a lot, it will suck up a lot of water. That might be what is happening, though usually you get big growth then too.

Have you taste tested any buds? Are they good?

Prairie

my res can get as high as 25c but since using the bottles doesnt go above 20c no bottle has a snug fit out of way of roots.

Ph is always prity stable and after being set to 5.5 will never rise above 6.0.

Yeah she drinks alot of water she does have new growth think whats known as a little bit of fox tail bit nothing major but i was under the impression that was due to the heat stress she got for a day or 2.

I cut off a small cola 6 days ago 70% cloudy 30% clear no amber seems last night they were at the ideal moisture i would normaly leave for a minimum of 2-3 weeks in jars before smoking any but i had a go.

Very rich taste mild of the throat with a minty after taste, could taste some Chlorophyll so she needs to have atleast a bit of time to degrade all them sugars and starches.

After smoking and returning to my house i had an instant buzz not much body but very high, Very social smoke give me a bit of the giggles and i was able to get up and do what i needed to do. Not to good for people with sleeping problems.

As for what the buds look like they seem very airy with a fair bit of leaf flowers are super sticky with good bud formation, calyx are getting plump but doesnt seem as swollen as could be.

Think this is the last time i will be growing a sativa dominant strain,i think cheese or super skunk will be better strain that will cut flower down to 8 weeks aswell.

dont think im going to solve the lockout issue iv tried everything i can sorry to say it but think this will be the last time growing in deep water to unforgiving think im going to try ebbing my way to harvest :D

Back
Top Bottom