Unsynchronized plants

dave1989

hey there fellas.

So I've got three feminized plants going in my tent, on 24/0. I've also got 2 clones which were " monster cropped" ie, taken while flowering. These clones have just started to show vague signs of growth after 6 weeks of cutting them, and now they're behind the rest.

Seeing as I only have 1 area, I'm thinking of moving them to my cupboard and giving them some cfls when I flip the others, because they're likely to need an extra 2 1/2- 3 1/2 weeks.

My questions are this,

How many 23 watt (these are all I can get, I live in South Africa and it's a long story) cfls would work to just simply grow them out a bit more,

And

Would 2 pc fans blowing air over them be sufficient venting. I really don't want to cut holes in my cupboard, and the noise/light keeps me awake if the door is open on there.

I guess basically the question is, what is the lowest effort way of vegging 2 flowering clones for just under a month, with minimal sound light etc? Feel free to chip in with ANY advice, I can always modify my circumstances if I absolutely have to.

Ps: My flowering area is a 600w HPS cooltube in a 5x5 poly-tent.

And ventilation? If I have 2 pc fans in an almost sealed cupboard, and leave a window open near will it be fine?

Back
Top Bottom