Update On My White Widow!

ganjaman719103

So to everyone who helped me a massive thanks expeditiously @Mountainman80 been a massive help wouldn’t of been here without him go check his grows out and ask him for help awesome guy but she was looking like this a very long time ago she was about 60 days old something like that
D0B5F70E-00C6-4BED-B5C2-41A0DA9D8D0E.jpeg
4CF0CA35-C66E-4319-9A55-C5C291DE6702.jpeg
0279EA79-7FB0-4248-8E9A-298F6AC476ED.jpeg

So as you can tell she was doing terrible at that age she should of been a lot bigger but with a soil change a lot of help from @Mountainman80 she’s looking like this in week 3 of flower
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Man looking awesome am so glad she picksld up took off like.she has but gotta give u the credit man ur the one that grew her I.only made a suggestion.I am so glad to be of help to you relly enjoyed sharing knowledge with you and hope that i v got u addicted to growing 😂😂 was my plan in the beginning love see many more growing under your belt is fun and learning experience at the same time u have a great one ganga man keep up the good work my friend.,👊🤙

Man looking awesome am so glad she picksld up took off like.she has but gotta give u the credit man ur the one that grew her I.only made a suggestion.I am so glad to be of help to you relly enjoyed sharing knowledge with you and hope that i v got u addicted to growing 😂😂 was my plan in the beginning love see many more growing under your belt is fun and learning experience at the same time u have a great one ganga man keep up the good work my friend.,👊🤙
Man U got me hooked on growing 😂😂 but thanks man 👊

Back
Top Bottom