URGENT: Assistance Needed! HELP ME PLEASE

iTz 703

ok theres a long story on how i even got this plant. im not gonna go into details but it was very unexpected but now im deteremined to try to grow this baby

unfortunately it didnt look in its best shape when i got but i try to fix it up a little. can anyone please tell me if this plant looks up to par??? any suggestions?

i took pics to show the plants status. i reeeally want this to be successful. this is my first time so ANY help will be appreciated!!!!! thanks

0622090822.jpg

0622090822a.jpg

0622090823.jpg

0622090825a.jpg

0622090824a.jpg

HOW IT LOOKS RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT (06/23/09 2:40 PM EST)
will my plant make it??? thanks again!
0623091321.jpg

Re: URGENT: Assistance Needed!!! HELP ME PLEASE

it's not looking to good... You need to transplant it into something bigger, not over water it ( it looks like you are doing that) and get rid of those skinny ass strings( use something that will not cut into the plant. Is this going to be indoor or outdoor? Might be a good time for you to go through a few of the links in my sig. Check out the How to grow and also the how to load and post pics the right way...
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

put it in a one gallon bucket, fox farm light warrior, to the top, bury the stem to make it stable, F the strings, water when bucket lightens up, no standing water!

marijuana plants are warriors i left 2 of my plants outside barely like a weed old, they survived the beating they received when it rained along with some hail, they were messed up but they still smiling at me, i dont think they are really happy for what i did lol. The best advise i can give you is: STEP 1,poke holes on the bottom of the cup cause on one of the pictures if looks like its flooded, dont over-water it, if the soil looks moist leave it alone, check it everyday,once your cup drains well STEP 2, take off the strings, instead you can use something strong and slim to place in the dirt beside your plant for example a pencil, just push it deep and tie it up then you can tie it up with the string but make sure it has some slack STEP 3, put it under a CFL light, its cheap and works well, once your plant looks stronger then you can repot it. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom