Urgent help needed!

Cannabisseur

hey guys, i'm in the 6th week of flowering and today when i was rearranging my plants i noticed that some of my littler ones had a spot or two of mold (or powdered mildew) on the leaves. My plants got bigger than anticipated so they are crammed in a little area and are constantly touching. i think i caught it just in time though. i removed all the parts that were contaminated and have quarantined the plants that were infected. i am also now running my dehumidifier 24/7. How do i get rid of this before it destroys me?! i read about sulfur as a way to get rid of it, but im not sure how that works exactly. Any help is much appreciated. thanks!

:bigtoke:

Skim milk ! part milk 9 parts water and about an oz of peroxide spray right before the lights go out. You wont get rid of it. It is inside the plant. I just harvested with powder mold what I did was chopped them down branch by branch and I dipped them in the milk and water then rinsed them of the smokes if fine.
There some stuff called green cure suppose to be pretty good. I dont know. Dont be alarmed you got a few more weeks to go so get to sprayingLOL. You will be all right but if you do nothing your fucked more or less. Look up powder mold thru google

Fuzz Duck can you user that during flower with big buds on your plant. Cause thats what was my problem I was in flower with nice buds and didnt know what I could spray on them in that stage of the game.

SNS 244 is a natural product derived or extracted from a herb.

Drenching large flowers/buds could prove deprimental with high humidity/heat & even sceptical about spraying buds.... moisture on flowers & high heat could be damaging.

I would not like to say if it was safe at a late stage of flower development.

In flowering room humidity should be kept as close to 50% if not lower, which is said to increase resin product.

Back
Top Bottom