Need help identifying pest or mildew! Urgent

Trizzy24

420 Member
I Just picked up a plant from a friend who said he needed help flowering his plant, not paying attention closely to the plant I placed it in my flowering grow room to start flowering with my other girls. I went to check on the girls with my grow light on i spotted a lot of white discoloration on the plant and I immeditalely removed it.

I need advice on what this is? How to get rid of it and if i should just get rid of the plant all together.

Thanks for the help in advance :thumb:

:thumb:
2015-09-15_00_31_48.jpg
2015-09-15_00_31_53.jpg
2015-09-15_00_32_02.jpg
2015-09-15_00_32_10.jpg
2015-09-15_00_32_13.jpg

It's spider mites. They are bad in those pictures. There are all kinds of products that usually get rid of them after several applications. Azamax, Mighty wash, sns, neem oil - just to name a few. There are also home made remedies like garlic/cayenne pepper spray and so on.

Aloha. You have spider mites really really bad. Keep in mind that any other plants will also have them. Strip all shade leaves that have damage or showing signs of mites. Spiders live on the underside of the leaves the white on top of leaves is the actual damage from them. Bomb entire grow room WITH PLANTS inside the room.(Doktor Doom total release fogger) wait two or three days and bomb again. Then start using the other products to spray the plants to get those pesky mites under control. Spider mites are difficult to get rid once you get them. Always remember to quarintine any new ladies before adding them in your grow room. Good luck and I hope my advice helps your crop.

Back
Top Bottom