Urgent help - Over or less watered - Poisoned - Heat/light stress

mikasa23

Hi Guys...
I've had problems with leafminers and parasites that i solved greatly with Neem Oil (Bayer Neemazal t/s).

The plant has started the vegetative phase on the 22/07, and today is 40 cm tall. She grows very well until yesterday that i noticed THIS!!!!

IMG_20150821_154115.jpg

I can try to explain you some of the main causes that led to this..

1)" LIGHT STRESS"- In the last two days, due to the bad weather condition, the plant doesn't absorbe the right quantitative of solar light. I put her indoor using reptiles lamp that i used with my turtle. That are these:

IMG_20150821_155345.jpg

IMG_20150821_155338.jpg

The plant has been illuminated 2 days ago for 10 hours, and yesterday for 6 hours, combining to some hours spent under sunlight during the morning and some of the evening. In the first day of illumination the plant seems be OK! very well strain and strong leaves. Yesterday night I noticed that the plant wasn't "charge and high with leaves" ( i mean that in the night the plant always was in the better form, with high-strong leaves and good smell!), she was a little bit curled and "depressed". I put her outdoor at 5 of morning and i watered her enough (not so much!) due to the fact that the last two days i watered her a little. And today the situation VERY VERY is worsened.

2) WATER STRESS - Maybe i hadn't watered so much in the last week, due to bad weather time and due to the fact that the soil under the surface was enough damp but absolutely not rotten!

Here is a pic of the soil:
IMG_20150821_155243.jpg

3) Poisoned, maybe someone has put something in the plant because doesn't want her... do you know some substance that causes this illness?

Please... i don't know what to do... The plant has been today under solar light until 16:00... What should i do?

looks to me like nitrogen toxicity , too much nitrogen , first signs , dark green leaves , second is bent tips know as the claw , did you feed it much nitrogen lately ? . or maybe your ph is out and its just sucking a lot of N
Thank you so much for you answer!!

Nitrogen? i don't know.. i use the water from the tap, i never measured the PH... But until yesterday the plant wa PERFECT!!!! How water can be so toxic after 1 month of life :'(

What i should do? Put her outdoor under the sunlight or keep her in the room?
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom