Urgent! S.O.S., need info

trigger-420

so i go out to my mini medicine cabinet and i notice that my baby is got yellow spots on the first set of true's. and, they are kinda folded under. I am freaking out becuase as its my second attempt, i want things to go right. anyway, a couple things i changed might help you, help me. first off, i switched out a light blue CFL and replaced it with a 23W soft white CFL. it is quite a bit hotter than the light blue one which if i remember was a 23W Natural day light or something like that. Other than that, i have been running the fan for 30 minutes to an hour a day. I have not given my baby any nutes, becuase everyone tells me i should wait a month. other than that, i really have not done anything different.

I do all my gardening in the "light on" cycle and never open the medicine cabinet during my baby's "sleepy time" in the dark. please please please help me. I know this is only my second attempt at growing, but its also the furthest I have made it. thank you in advance for any and all information. I will remain logged into site in hopes i get a quick reply,

If you could post a pic of the issue you may get a more accurate answer. Sorry i cant be more help.

Y did u change the light? U want more of the blue spectrum when vegging. I would switch bac to the blue light. Also, wuts the temp/humidity in ur cabinet?

well so much for my second attempt at growing. my little baby is dead. left town for a couple days, came back and she was done for. oh well. time to germinate and go for round three.

kinda blurry, but if you squint lol, you can see what i think are burn marks on the leaves caused by the higher wattage bulb and my impatience. I could smack myself in the face.
DSCN18771.JPG

Back
Top Bottom