Useing terp builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesee4420

Not sure if every one knows how to increase production of trichroms, buy here are a few tips..
1.. if you have access to a UV-b bulb this can help as cannabis creates crystal to block the UV rays from harming it.

2.. look into nutrition that is high in ameno acids and sugars as the plant needs this to Create these beautiful things.. I use sweetcandy which is pretty close to bud candy..

3.last but not lest silica can help with the production as well but it's not only used for that it also help promote cell wall growth and helps roots grow and many other benefits..

Ok man firstly I don’t want you to take it personally... but your claims are mostly wrong.

Silica doesn’t promote root growth! It strengthens cell walls though.

UV-B might produce more thc, but it’s mostly blue spectrum pushing terpene levels up a bit.

Plants don’t absorb sugars neither through roots nor through epidermal cells. They produce them themselves, so adding them with water is useless.

In general raising terpene levels is very complicated and research is still in embryonic stage as far as cannabis is concerned.

Ok man firstly I don’t want you to take it personally... but your claims are mostly wrong.

Silica doesn’t promote root growth! It strengthens cell walls though.

UV-B might produce more thc, but it’s mostly blue spectrum pushing terpene levels up a bit.

Plants don’t absorb sugars neither through roots nor through epidermal cells. They produce them themselves, so adding them with water is useless.

In general raising terpene levels is very complicated and research is still in embryonic stage as far as cannabis is concerned.
I'm confused?? Read again pls!! As these are tips to help one if you know any thing about how a plant uses sugars and why then here is some info for you Plant Carbohydrates, Sweeteners & Flavor Enhancers | Planet Natural

Second your agreed with me UV-B helps promote THC !!!! Again another little tip to help..

And last but lest I said silica promotes cell well growth and help with root growth as it feeds the microbes in the dirt as well it can help benefit the plant in many way.. like I said these are tips just tips.. if you would like me to post all info about every little thing iv wrote about TIPS I can as I do my research and dont claim to know everything..

Again as I said beforehand plants DO NOT ABSORB SUGARS whatsoever, so using sweeteners is useless at best and counterproductive at worst creating extra expense that doesn’t bring any benefits.... it seems that fertiliser companies somehow stretched the fact that bacteria can be boosted with sugar to enhancing bud production. It’s pure marketing with no solid scientific proof to it.

Silicone is abundant everywhere on earth. You go to the beach and you find it all around you. You go to the desert, it’s there. I don’t have any idea where how bacteria could feed on it. It’s insane, sorry.

Yes and growing since 2003 outdoor and indoor... but what I wanted to say is that you need to learn how to walk before you can drive or fly :)

Plant is a plant and they all work the same by photosynthesising using light + water + CO2 to make sugars and amino acids!

They only uptake nutrients in ionic form as very light compounds, which carbohydrates are not!

It’s embarrassing really to explain these things, this is elementary knowledge and it takes 10 minutes to look it up online!

Well whatever no stone unturned :passitleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom