Using Photontek 600w pro

tmrogue

420 Member
ok guys and gals first time grower here and i have a ? So i have 3 blueberry fem photos growing under the photntek 600w pro in a 5x5 tent.Now i have look all over the web trying to find videos on some body using this light but all i could find was just photntek vids of the light.So what i am trying to figure out is how close my light should be now it did come with par test and it does show what height it should be at when suing 100% for each stage of the plant so i was wondering if anybody uses this light that can help me out or should i just go by the par sheet

Here is one good chart to base any grow off of:
Screenshot_20211222-222424_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Download the app photone, if you no more one light meter... it'll give you a ball park to work with.

EDIT : adjust light height to compensate PAR values but make sure you stay within height parameters for your light.

I’d start with the par sheet, and adjust from there. Post pics when you can.
Ok here is a pic now with lights on my rh is 51 and my temp is 73 Fahrenheit give or take a few because out the light putting off heat to the thermometer and ac infinity probe now with lights of rh stays at 48 and temp at 67
I’d start with the par sheet, and adjust from there. Post pics when you can.

16413588192408685560460471791002.jpg

Here is one good chart to base any grow off of:
Screenshot_20211222-222424_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Download the app photone, if you no more one light meter... it'll give you a ball park to work with.

EDIT : adjust light height to compensate PAR values but make sure you stay within height parameters for your light.
Ok I got the app now for the light source I choose full spectrum since my light is and I lowered light till I got 600

Back
Top Bottom