Vaping - Best mix for pressed rosin

Antonio Bandido

Hello good people,
I am a fan & user of vape carts from LA but live in the UK,
I have myself a 4 tonne rosin press and get nice fresh homegrown rosin from it but cant seem to get the same taste of consistency as the ones I have had in LA (Raw Garden being my favourite)
My question is what is the best thing to mix my rosin with to get it like they have in LA? At the moment I am using D-Limonene as its a much nicer flavour than any wax liquidizer (and they actually give me a headache, right where my 3rd eye is so don't think they are good for you/or me) plus its way cheaper 10ml for around 5 dollars give or take, and before someone says terpines, yes I have tried but they are really expensive over here so would need an exact name as used in LA so I can try to source it here:)
Any suggestions or helpful thoughts would be really appreciated,
Big shout out & thanks to all the folks that have helped me in the past on this platform!!!!!especially @Emilya Green
Cheers..AB

Bake at 150 in oven with top on for 48 hrs. Most of the fats should be gone. Syringe into vape cart . I don’t add anything.
is there a link for this technique? Do you mean bake the rosin? and you leave the oven on for 2 days to do this? and you only use the top grill part ? Sorry for all the questions this is new to me

Yes bake for 40 hours oven safe jar with top to keep terpenes in. Some of the distributors that sell rosin press bags have tips on rosin winterizing. Keep rosin free of debris when pressing. I have a small Levo infuser I bake mine in. To keep oven free to cook in.

Yes bake for 40 hours oven safe jar with top to keep terpenes in. Some of the distributors that sell rosin press bags have tips on rosin winterizing. Keep rosin free of debris when pressing. I have a small Levo infuser I bake mine in. To keep oven free to cook in.
Cool let me try it out!!!!!!

Hey Northward, I tried baking in my oven but failed and am guessing didnt have the accuracy to got the temp right.....Which Levo infuser do you use? I have been looking into getting one but cant source one that will stay on for more than a couple of hours?

Hey Northward, I tried baking in my oven but failed and am guessing didnt have the accuracy to got the temp right.....Which Levo infuser do you use? I have been looking into getting one but cant source one that will stay on for more than a couple of hours?
Just got done with my oil!

BB9447E7-0FBE-4355-82FA-B6D719CA434C.jpeg

68C31AAD-2A6C-4412-B56B-893AB40F07D7.jpeg

F9CCBD22-1DF8-43EA-A547-8F5C1961D8B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom