Vapin's 4th Indoor Soil Grow

Vapin

This time around, I decided to control more variables, and I got my hands on some unique genetics as promised.

In my previous grows, I neglected ph, ppm, air quality, and humidity control (although crucial mistakes, I still managed to produce decent flower)

But this is no longer. I have purchased 2 grow tents, and routed an ac unit to supply fresh air 24/7. I am measuring and balancing the ph of the water I use, and in due time when nutrients are applied I will use the ppm meter given to me.

Now, on to what we have in store!

I plan on mothering them out to 4 feet then cutting cutting clones, so this journal will be a bit longer. Because of this, I am going to try to limit the amount of pictures and updates I post.

Journal Update:
Day 1, mixed veg days but plants are a week to 3 weeks old.

Strains and percentages:
Trainwreck: 1 plant (re veg experiment)
Wedding Cake: 1 plant
Mendo Breath: 2 plants
Gelato #17: 2 plants
Bag seed: 2 plants
Oxacana gold x Querkle: 3 plants
Sour Tsunami x Querkle: 5 plants
Violene (TAG Genetics UVA): 4 plants

Current life cycle:
Veg

Indoor or Outdoor, Type of Soil Used, any nutrients added:
Indoor, organic Happy Frog soil with worm castings and coco coir mixed in. Nutrients: Floralicious plus, Supernatural Super Boost, Mykos, and I might use my Magic Green, Kings Super Grow, and MOAB i have left.

Soil PH Levels:
6.0 to 6.8

Light(s) and light hours:
2 8 bulb 4ft t5 (Hydrofarm and Sun Blaze)
1 2 bulb 2ft t5 Hydrofarm
Flowering: most likely 2 1000w HPS

Air circulation:
Circulating old small fan

Temperature and Humidity:
68 to 85 degrees f, 40% to 65% humidity

Size of room:
Veg room is 4' x 8' x 7'
Flower room is 4' x 4' x 7'

Pests:
None

Watering times and methods:
They wilt every 3 days so that is about how often I have been watering them

Hello, sorry it has been so long but I warned you this project may end up being perpetual so I intend to keep the updates to a minimum to allow browsers to load my pictures :p

So far a lot has been done. All of the Violene, Sour Tsunami x Querkle, and Oxacana Gold x Querkle have been sexed. Out of 15 seeds, 12 germinated. Out of those 12, 10 made it. Out of those 10, I received ONE of each as a female :)

So we have:

1 Lemon Trainwreck (reveg from flower) (female)
1 F1 (bagseed sativa) (female)
1 F2 (bagseed sativa) (female)
1 Sour Tsunami x Querkle (female)
1 Oxacana Gold x Querkle (female)
1 Violene (female)
1 Gelato (female)
1 Mendo Breath
1 Wedding Cake (female)
6 Galactic Gas (1 female, 5 unsexed plants)
1 Cherry Wine CBD (unsexed) (revocered from the midwest 21% CBD 0.3% THC)
( over 300 seeds germinating as of April 19th, trying to encourage a 4/20 seed pop ;) )
(seeds I have saved from 2003 till up until now)
and many clones taken from those and some teens.

A lot has happened since my last update. I ended up flowering some of my mother plants because I needed more room for my clones. I flowered F1, F2, Gelato, Lemon Trainwreck, and Violene. Temperatures reached 100F in the room i was forced to use and caused the buds to be very airy. I know the ideal canopy temperature is 75 to 80F but as a scientist I wanted to see what would happen and I continued the flowering. (1000w HPS lights in a non ventilated room lol)

The results weren't too bad. I decided to swap the lights out for a 300W LED and flower the rest of the plants. Stay tuned for the finishing of those.

Back
Top Bottom