Vaporgenie

Haha420

ok i am asking all those out there who own and use a vaporgenie; how do you like it? a buddy of mine is contemplating picking one up or a vapolution vaporizer. we have both tried a vapolution and were impressed but we have never gotten to try a vaporgenie. anyone have any input or advice concerning how well and efficient the vaporgenie is ect.

thanks for any help and insight

I haven't tryed a vapolution. I have a VaporGenie and it is pretty damn good. I have the old version and it is good. They improved it, but I havn't tryed the new one. Pinch has one of the new ones.

how does it hit? i had a BC vaporizer and really wasnt impressed and havent gotten another vape since.

HAHA420 said:
how does it hit? i had a BC vaporizer and really wasnt impressed and havent gotten another vape since.
That's because the BC Vape is outdated.
Basically all conduction vapes are outdate. Get a convection like the Vapor Bros. or the Volcano (if you have the money). I've HEARD good things about the vapor genie, but it's all been pretty vague.

Yeah it just takes a bit of getting used to. You still use a lighter. You just have to read the instructions. It is pretty good, but not the best. Still gets you pretty damn high.

I have used the new vapor genie exclusively for months now. When I visit my club to vape I use their Volcano.

Nice thing about new VG is a better draw, more stealth.. looks like a real briar pipe and there is no smell..

I highly recommend the briarwood vapor genie. Email: dan steinberg, info@vaporgenie.com and ask for the briarwood. Follow instructions carefully and you will enjoy the simple pleasures of vaping. Cost around $50.00 and a lifetime gaurantee.

Best part.. you'll never cough again!:smokin:

Pinch said:
Best part.. you'll never cough again!:smokin:

i dont tend to cough too much anymore hehe

but my buddy is definetly looking into a vaporgenie so im excited

This link will take you to vapor genie but he hasn't posted pics of new briarwood.. the one to get.

everything500wide.jpg
:nomo:

what i dont understand is that they say not to touch the flame with the ceramic filter, but isnt the ceramic filter on the top where the flame goes in?

Back
Top Bottom