Vaporgenie?

AlexTheStoner

hi, i was wondering if any of you have smoked out of a vaporgenie. i was thinking about picking one up tomorrow but i dont know if its worth the money. i have heard some positive things about it but i want to know what some of you think about it. any suggestions? :hmmmm:

edit: i have only ever vaped out of one of those homemade lightbulb ones before so any input on what i should expect from one of these things will be much appreciated

For two going on 3 years.. the best. Follow instructions to the letter. Remember you are vaping not smoking. Enjoy. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

i saw one at my local headshop last week but didnt check the price, im pretty sure the guy that works there will hook me up as always. havnt seen any negative reviews about it so far though and hear that its a great product and worth the money so i will most likely be picking one up.

:grinjoint: Vapogenie is a great entry level vaporizer which is portable and helps you get the most from your MJ! I keep one in case of power outage.:laughtwo: Go online with them direct for best price...staff is pleasant to work with.:smokin:

well i bought one at the headshop yesterday for $49.99 (which was a deal because i know the guy, was originally $59.99) and its amazing, so easy to use and worth every penny. i reccomend anyone new to vaping to try one of these things out! :allgood:

thanks for the replys guys :peace:

Good for you Mr Alex! Enjoy!

"Luke, come over to the vape side.."

-Darth Vaper

Welcome to the vape side Alex...use the vapors and they will guide you higher!!!:laughtwo: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom