Vaporizer - Nutrients - LED - Personal Review

YoCeE

420 Member
Welcome to this review about a few products that I believe deserve some attention

First I'll start with the vaporizer. Arizer Extreme Q. Love my little device. I find the best temperature to use it at is 396f-400f. Very quiet and seems built-to-last. Great performance and on EBay it's a steal! Canadian company so import fees could be a problem but they're everywhere really.

Second, Optic Foliar Switch (another company based in Canada (BC). Now these guys got s great inexpensive alternative to feminizer. Floods your plant with female
Hormones for hermaphrodite prone strains that you still enjoy but don't want seeds from. Applied at day 7 & 17 of flowering as a foliar application, it really delivers. Kinda adds weight too it seems. I found 1 immature green seed in 5 crops and before using it used to herm fast and easy. Now stress ain't a problem I can virtually stress them as much as I want. Helps with late supercrops.

Third. AN nutes. I feel like their boosters can be purchased somewhere else for efficiency, but nothing beats the taste and finish of a good crop made with pure AN line. I don't use much, A+B for grow and flower which goes a long way, big bud, overdrive and lately flawless finish just for flushing better because of LEDs. you don't need to run your ppm very high with this one. The taste after a full flush (10-14 days) is great, and this, everytime. Healthy until the end.

Fourth: Mars II. I was one of the first back in 2012 to purchase very skeptically one of their product, the Mars II 900w flowering (Area 51 style (reds and whites only)). Well they're not disappointing for the price compared to others that's for sure. One this I truelly recommend is take 3/4 of the plant out with lollipopping. They have to penetration. One good thing is the power usage it uses nothing really. I've learned to make about 700 dry g with 910 real power watts. It's pretty good; considering the ac I would need here to help my HPS setup it would be too crazy. LEDs are the heat sensitive alternative for people in warm places. It really helps a lot..

Thanks for reading, any questions ask away. I also have the full veg spectrum white and blue 400w and a normal non customize 400w.

YoCeE

Back
Top Bottom