Vaporizer question

beelzeBOB

I have a question maybe some of you can help me out with. I am a long time bong lover, but recently purchased a BC Vaporizer. It seems to work fine, but I cant seem to catch a buzz. I mean I get higher off of a pinger. I must be doing something wrong. Anybody here experienced using a vaporizer? I sure would appreciate some tips on how to use the dern thang. :smokin:

Hmm I dont know much about that vaporizer, I know it is on the cheaper end so that could have something to do with it. And I know Its famous for giving off a dull high and getting to hot which creates smoke instead of vape.

Just try hitting it a bunch of different ways generally you want to try taking long hits off it, and dont hit it like a bong but as if youre taking a deep breath, Or you might be hitting it too fast. Also I guess the BC requires at least 1 gram to work properly. And make sure you are breaking the bud up to a fine consistency, there cant be any lumps to allow even air flow.

All in all the BC is a conduction vape - it heats the weed up by contact with hot metal and the vapor rises from it.

Convection vapes - where hot air is drawn through the weed and inhaled work much better. like the Inavap, Aromazap, Vapor Doc, Vriptech and my favorite the Vapor Bros, buy one of these next time.

^^^ No save for a vapor doc or vapor bros. $150.00 or less

KWT4legalizing said:
^^^ No save for a vapor doc or vapor bros. $150.00 or less
Do you get just as high of a vapor doc or vapor bros. than say oh, a bubbler?

Hash said:
^ The vapes will get you higher, when used right anyway being that they are alot more efficient.
I've read that, but I'm asking people with experiance, because I would assume that it would get you higher...
but... does it really?
Like, how does the amount of herb needed to get high from combustion compare to the amount needed from vaporization...?

j842p said:
I've read that, but I'm asking people with experiance, because I would assume that it would get you higher...
but... does it really?
Like, how does the amount of herb needed to get high from combustion compare to the amount needed from vaporization...?
Well I smoked for 5 years before switching to vape. so I have the experience.

The high from a vaporizer is much more intense. Why? Well with smoking your lungs take in the thc along with all the plant materiel, with vaporizers your lungs take in just the thc, so without the plant materiel your lungs can take in that much more thc. Which also answers your other question, yes it takes less to get high.

But nm the better high, vaporizing also tastes 100 times better, in fact I cant even smoke anymore because it tastes like charcoal compared to the sweet taste from a vape.

And KP im sorry to hear that, you might not be hitting it right but I have noticed that many people are dissapointed after buying your type, and other types of conduction vapes, if you ever buy again get a convection.

Hash said:
Well I smoked for 5 years before switching to vape. so I have the experience.

The high from a vaporizer is much more intense. Why? Well with smoking your lungs take in the thc along with all the plant materiel, with vaporizers your lungs take in just the thc, so without the plant materiel your lungs can take in that much more thc. Which also answers your other question, yes it takes less to get high.

But nm the better high, vaporizing also tastes 100 times better, in fact I cant even smoke anymore because it tastes like charcoal compared to the sweet taste from a vape.

And KP im sorry to hear that, you might not be hitting it right but I have noticed that many people are dissapointed after buying your type, and other types of conduction vapes, if you ever buy again get a convection.
I know it takes less, but give me actual numbers lol...
like, lets say half a gram gets you pretty buzzed, how much would you need of the same weed to get the same buz from the vape?
I know a lot about vapes, been looking into them for a while, but no one around here really knows anything about them, (from experiance I mean).

Umm well it would still be about half a gram.

Im not sure really what your talking about man, "exact numbers" lol just buy one if you want to. And think about the great taste, better high and health benefits.

Sorry I couldn't be of help but I think your concerned about the wrong things

Hash said:
Umm well it would still be about half a gram.

Im not sure really what your talking about man, "exact numbers" lol just buy one if you want to. And think about the great taste, better high and health benefits.

Sorry I couldn't be of help but I think your concerned about the wrong things
What I'm asking is this.
Since a vaporizer is very efficiant, I assume it takes less plant material to get you high than using normal fire methods.
My question is how much less? Like half? that's what I ment by numbers, sorry if I wasn't clear.
EDIT: Oh and I'm concerned because it would save me money...

Thanks for th replies. I think the one I got is just not a good one. I got it because it was cheap. Should have made the investment and gotton the convection type.

Back
Top Bottom