Vegging with HPS?

ToastedBuddy

I Have a 150w HPS that i'm going to be using in my grow box until i can afford the blower that my 400w MH will require.

My questions are, is there a down side to using HPS for the whole veg/flower stages, and same with the MH throughout the whole process? Thanks for any input.

:bong:ToastedBuddy:bong:

i dont think the yield is as good with a hps during veg, unless u use the 430 with the added blue spectrum, i think u will b disappointed with the 150hps. get a stanley blower and read the diy linkorama on intl.cannagraphic mag . to modify it

u can use an hps but make sure its the 430 horilux with the extra blue spectrum. 4 the best results get a mh bulb for veg an buy a book on marijuana growing, it will help u avoid problems with your plants, leaf curling, nute problems, over/under wartering, pest etc Lookin @some of your plants u have had some issues, but they r still alive so u r ok

Vegging with HPS is fine. The internodel spacing may be longer, i.e. the plant will stretch more, but veg. periods are usually so short that the difference is negligible.

Yields would only really be effected trying to flower with MH. :peace:

u can use an hps but make sure its the 430 horilux with the extra blue spectrum. 4 the best results get a mh bulb for veg an buy a book on marijuana growing, it will help u avoid problems with your plants, leaf curling, nute problems, over/under wartering, pest etc Lookin @some of your plants u have had some issues, but they r still alive so u r ok

Are you talking about this bulb? Seems a little pricey for what it does. I have been doing a lot of research on growing but havnt looked up any books to buy. Is there a book you would recommend?

U R THE GURU lol can i see pics? what system r u running because i didnt want to grow alot of plants 12 @ the most, but that was the yield i was hoping to get

Im torm between the dr150 & the dr240w for my flower room, runnin dual 600 or 1000

Back
Top Bottom