Ventilation for a 2x2x4

Barzogro0P

I have a 2x2x4 grow tent with a 4 inch vivosun air duct fan right now hooked up inside on top pullin inside air out the top but wondering since it's a smaller tent would it be better to put it on the outside pullin outside air in

You really need two equal size fans at the right size to do it good. One in one out. With one fan it would be best to pull air out as long as make up air is provided otherwise static pressure will render it useless

I use the same vivosun 4" in a 3 x 3 x 6. I leave the bottom zipper unzipped a few inches for air in with no problem. I use the observation window to verify no light leaking in when the lights are out. With the fan pulling from the top, the heated air from the lights will be the first to go out, and it draws air in down low.

I have a 2x2x4 grow tent with a 4 inch vivosun air duct fan right now hooked up inside on top pullin inside air out the top but wondering since it's a smaller tent would it be better to put it on the outside pullin outside air in
Don't really need one for that small of a tent. I got exact setup almost and I just open the intake flap with the screen on it. Usually in the bottom on backside. Then vent out the top with my carbon filter outside of it. It will pull in enough fresh air without a fan, just have to ensure the room it's in is right temp and humidity. I wouldn't bother with an intake fan for anything smaller than a 4x4

Back
Top Bottom