Very impressed with this site

tizzforthat

Hi, i live in the great state of maine. Just got home and reg. I came from a medical 420 convention with Monteal Williams as the speaker. We just passed the med. a few months ago and dispenseries are in the proccess of opening and hyro stores are popping up all over. Mainely Hydroponics is my favorite one its also good when you where one of there first costmers. I have been on Weedfarmers forever but it is'nt the same and it is at the same time boring. I have looked and read alot this week from this site this week and really like it. Monteal even mentioned this site so if he uses it i will too lol..:thanks:

Hi tizzforthat, :welcome: to the best 420 site on the net.
420Magazine wants to :thanks: for joining. :grinjoint:
The people of Maine believe in freedom of choice and states rights.
The way the founding fathers saw it.
Please take a moment to vote in our 420contests.
I'll see you in the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

:welcome: tizzforthatWELCOME to 420, we are all glad you stopped by and joined us.
This is a great site to promote LEGALIZATION and EDUCATION.

AND of course, there are the great pics too!

Read up :reading420magazine: and look around. The MODs here are super nice and friendly and very helpful if you get lost.

Send me some Lobsters!

:peacetwo:

Welcome tizzforthat:welcome: You are so lucky to live in a state that recognizes the wonders of the weed. Good luck on any future grows and look forward to seeing you in the forums:ganjamon:

this is by far the best site for mmj awairness and education. every one here is great, very helpful,and a wealth of knowledge.you wont be disappointed in this site

Welcome tizzforthat! How is Montel looking? He was on my flight back from the Dam about 5 years ago. Stood at attention in the back gally the whole 6 hours. Don't think he can sit too long.

Glad you are here. Lot of grow help on this site. We are at your service.

Back
Top Bottom