Very small buds, very first grow attempt, help needed

Guys you are all amazing people. this is my fist trip in this amazing world and I’m really enjoying it. I want to thank everyone for all the wisdom you have written in the pages of this website.
Even if I’m 46 I have a lot to learn in this new world of growing and I really like it.

The smoke isn’t bad. The strain is a indica dominant hybrid the name is CBD queen. I’m not really smoking it I’m vaping a little bit every night to improve my sleep. It looks like it’s working but what I like most is that light heart feeling that last almost all the day.
Previously I was trying CBD oil from hemp but it’s absolutely not the same thing. No HIGH FEELING just couch lock.

Next grow will be the THAI STICK stray. It is the opposite of the previous one and I’m very excited

Guys you are all amazing people. this is my fist trip in this amazing world and I’m really enjoying it. I want to thank everyone for all the wisdom you have written in the pages of this website.
Even if I’m 46 I have a lot to learn in this new world of growing and I really like it.

The smoke isn’t bad. The strain is a indica dominant hybrid the name is CBD queen. I’m not really smoking it I’m vaping a little bit every night to improve my sleep. It looks like it’s working but what I like most is that light heart feeling that last almost all the day.
Previously I was trying CBD oil from hemp but it’s absolutely not the same thing. No HIGH FEELING just couch lock.

Next grow will be the THAI STICK stray. It is the opposite of the previous one and I’m very excited

I'm sure the next time will be better. Thai sativa is great, I tried some in Cambodia and absolutely love it. They will stretch so it will challenge your gardening skill a lot.

Im pretty new too but wanted to say congratulatins on the succesfull grow.
Your wet/dry cycles can have a lot to do with your roots. It's been one of my bigest learning curves. That and when you transplant makes a big difference too.
There's some pretty cool tutorials on lst and topping that might help that Thai Stick grow more managable.
That next grow should pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom