Vintner's Low Ryder Pics

vintner

LR1001.jpg

LR1002.jpg

LR1003.jpg

LR1004.jpg

Hi: This is my first time posting pics. so can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong, and straiten these pics out for me? Appreciate it.
These are my Low Ryders, they're 31 days old as of 4/25/06. In these pics, they're in roughly 10" pots w/MG moisture control soil. Up till yesterday, they were under four, 4' 40 watt fluoros, 2 soft white, and 2 cool white. I transplanted them yesterday into 2.5 gallon pots, using the same soil. I added 2 40watt plant and aquarium bulbs. I'm trying to figure out how I can add 4 more 4' bulbs to my current grow area. I'm finding out that as cheap as they are, the 4' fluoros are a pain to work with.
Vin

You could always mount 4-4ft lights on the back wall and 4 -18 inch lights on each end. Also you could use white plastic or paper at the base of each plant to reflect the light back up into the folage of the plant.

looks good! with my experiance with growing lowryder, they like all the light that you can give them!,so use all the mylar you can get to make sure that no light is waisted!.you will be happy that you put them into 2 gallon pots !they like all the root space you can give them!the only thing i dont like is the price on them.Thats why im doing a seed run. good luck.

isnt it true for lowryders that u dont have to change the lights they automaticallly start budding?

yes they are a auto flower, wich is why it is important to give them all the light you can. i give mine 18/6 light there intire life. from seed to bud in 60days.

Thanks for all the cudos and advice gang! I'm really proud of their progress so far. I will take all the advice about lighting into serious consideration, and work on it over the next few days.
Thanks again Vin

just remember all the light posible! if posible get your hands on a 250 hps, i dont think you are going to get the results you are expecting from those florals!you will be glad you did.

Thanks droppony: I know that the more lights the better, but I really don't have my hopes set too high w/the fluoros. I've got 4 females. If I get 1/2 ounce a peice I'll be very happy. As far as my spouse is conserned, I've made a big enough investment in my first grow. I'm working on them for an HPS set up for my birthday this summer. Maybe once they sees my success w/my first grow, they'll agree to the added expence.
Vin

ya they look like there right on track,but 1/2 ounce per plant will be hard to get unless you use a hps, il geuss with my experiance with growing lowryder with flourals, my average dry wait was an eigth per plant.dont mean to be a hater or anything bro,but the trick with lowryder to get good yeald isFor your first lr grow breed for seeds, just leave a male in there and he will polinate your ladys ,i got 500 seeds off of 3 females and 1 male,so now i am doing a big lr grow this summer in my backyard. hope this helps.

Hey: Don't worry, my bubble don't burst easy. All the liturature I read before I bought the LRs said 45grams/plant. I was hopin to get at least 1/2 that, but I guess it's better to listen to the voice of experience.
I wanted to grow my first crop for seed too. Not as many as you got though. I germ'd 5 seeds, 4 took, and as you can see, they're all female. Aint bitchin about that though LOL.
InsideSun has a 250w HPS on sale for $85. I need to talk to my spouce about an early birthday present.
You should post a pic of your grow man, that sounds sweet.
Vin

i just finished my grow . i am going to start a grow journal when i put them all outside.Inside sun is where i get all my lights. they have the best deals on the net, and they are good lights too!i am breeding lr xwhite widow.trying to stableize a 100% autoflower,should take a while though.Iwould recomend masterlow, 100%autoflower and better yealds than pure lowryder.

I think Master Low is the strain I got too. Where'd you order from? Have you already started them indoors? Looking forward to an outdoor LR journal.
Vin

I have been ordering mine from the joint doctor.the creater of lr.I plan on germing them in the next few weeks.So i can get a early mid summer harvest.Ya i have a realy big backyard so i think i can put 100 back there without being spoted.by the way be carefull on the nutes that you give them,they dont realy like nutes at all.My first grow last year i over fertalized and it deminished my overall yeald.by the way yours are looking very healthy. you will be suprised about the overall quality of lowryder,it is a good smoke with a fruity taste.good luck.

Thanks for the kind words. I don't plan to use ferts at all. Don't feel a need for them w/such a short grow period and 2.5 gallon pots and MG soil. Yeah, I'm looking forward to the smoke too. Vin

You will be glad you used those biger pots, with my experiments the plans with the more root space got way biger and produced way more smoke!Next time try to stay away from miriclegrow soil,and try to get foxfarm .by the way outa the 4 did you get any micro phenos?

Back
Top Bottom