Vintner's Low Ryder Pics

What are "micro phenos" dude? Yeah, I'm glad I put them into bigger pots. When I pulled them out of the smaller pots they all had really heavy root growth at the top and bottom of the soil ball, but not too heavy in the middle yet, but I'm sure they would have been root bound in another couple of weeks. I will never transplant again though. The plants seemed to do just fine, but it was pretty stressfull to do it w/out breaking leaves or stems off. Lots of folks use MG soil and seem to have good results from it. Just a matter of opinion I think. May try a grow some time soon w/half the plants in MG and the other in an organic soil mix and check the results for myself.
Thanks again for all the help.
Vin

Picture0155.jpg

theres some lr. the pic is hard to se . my cam sucks. a micro is basicly a runt, or a dwarf, you get one of these every so often when growing lr.

Hi Vinter! Nice job growing your lowryders. They look very well loved. The lone survivor of my very first grow was this one silly little 2" tall micro-pheno Lowryder female (nicknamed Ms. Mini-Low). Total yield was a whopping 0.3g dried :Rasta:
lowryder-micro1.jpg

Cheers!
Madamcrash

Looking good droppony and madamecrash! I have to agree w/Urdedpal here, that's a really cute mini plant. LOL Mine are definately not of the Micro veriety. LOL They're nearly 9 inches tall already on day 34. My females started showing sex on day 19. Seeing as how I've never sexed a plant before, and all the LR liturature says males show sex at 17 days, and females 21 days, I thought I had all boys for about a week untill I got tired of waiting for the balls to appear and strarted asking questions here. Imagine my frustration when all I was seeing were more white hairs. LOL
Vin

3 BOOO's for the micros! As cute as they are, you'd get a better buzz off one beer. LOL MadameCrash: Did you order Master Low too?
Vin

Those tiny guys were very stunted. Maybe it was a lack of light.
To be honest, I don't know why they are so small. I have never grew a autoflower plant before.
Glad to know yours don't look like that Vin. So give up some more pics:cheesygrinsmiley:
I just put more up in my small gallery

Urdedpal said:
Those tiny guys were very stunted. Maybe it was a lack of light.
To be honest, I don't know why they are so small. I have never grew a autoflower plant before.
Glad to know yours don't look like that Vin. So give up some more pics:cheesygrinsmiley:
I just put more up in my small gallery
My opinion (such as it is) is that the mini's are a result of all the inbreading needed to get the autoflower strain. Lowryder...the hillbilly's of pot. LOL
I just put up pics Monday dude, maybe more in a week. Depends on how long my bro lets me keep his digi cam. I checked them today, (not that I don't chech in on them several times a day LOL) and they're getting a bit stretchy, but there are all kinds of new hairs. I work the weekend, so maybe post pics monday. Sure to still have the digi cam then. will check out your gallery. Those white plants are tripin man.
Vin

Thank you. And you might be right about those lowriders.
I am making 1lb of cannabutter with 1.5 oz of trim from those plants right now.
I love growing LOL

vintner said:
My opinion (such as it is) is that the mini's are a result of all the inbreading needed to get the autoflower strain. Lowryder...the hillbilly's of pot. LOL

LOL - I think you hit the nail on the head Vin. The beans were Joint Dr.'s Original Lowryder, ordered from dopeseeds.com. I grew that runt under a 400w MH + 600w HPS combo light, so I don't think that lack of light was the issue.

But I will say, she was one of the best puffs of smoke I every burned...:rofl:

Thanks madamecrash: & Very cool! Looking forward to a puff myself. Hope to get more than one puff though LOL. Doesn't sound like lighting was your problem to me either. You gonna try the LR's again? I really like the quick turn around time. Though I'm still hoping to get more than Pony did. And, I'm really looking forward to an out door LR grow some time w/in the next few years. Can't do it where I'm at now.
Vin

I'm thinking about trying them again. I don't have any room for them indoors right now, but they do make the perfect outdoor stealth plant. Hmmm, I could always trim it to look like a bonsai tree and put it right on my front lawn.... Just think then *all* the neighbors would have to get one for their lawns too...:rofl: :rofl:

madamecrash said:
I'm thinking about trying them again. I don't have any room for them indoors right now, but they do make the perfect outdoor stealth plant. Hmmm, I could always trim it to look like a bonsai tree and put it right on my front lawn.... Just think then *all* the neighbors would have to get one for their lawns too...:rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: :headbanger:

LR2001.jpg

LR2007.jpg

LR2002.jpg

LR2006.jpg

LR2004.jpg

Here's some updates for you after a week in the bigger pots and in the bigger grow box. I wish the first 2 pics had turned out better as they are of my most developed, best lookiing plant. As you can see they've grown a lot, but are also getting a bit strechy. I think this is due to the fact that I can't get the plants as close together as I'd like, and can't get the lights quite as close to the plants either because I have a bulky space heater in there w/them. If I can't mount the space heater on one of the walls this week, I'm going to try going w/out it. Night time temps here are going to be in the 50's this week. I could also replace the space heater w/a couple of heating pads too. Any ideas as to the new yellow leaves on the one plants. They got watered pretty heavily the day they got transplanted, and the soil still appears to be wet, so that might be it.
Vin

Back
Top Bottom