Vintner's Low Ryder Pics

Just a quick up-date. No pics today though. Maybe Monday again. Well, the streching seems to have slowed down since I removed the space heater and was able to move the plants closer together and arange the lights so that they surround each plant like an inverted U. (I'm using 4' shop lights.) Today is roughly day 40. A couple of the lesser developed plants have a few light tan hairs on the top buds, but very few tricomes. My best looking plant is about 9 inches tall w/very short inter-nodes, a stem full of bud sites, no side branches, and tons of tricomes. They seem to be handeling the night time temps (upper 40's to lower 50's) just fine.
Vin

are u serious? iam not paying for a plant that damn small, i rather wait 90 for a plant 4-8 times bigger than that. known fact, the bigger the plant, the bigger the yield.

jasonandjenn said:
hey ? can u clone low ryder ?
Nope, can't clone, and can't reveg an auto flowering plant, and I've never read about a hermi LR.
Thanks for the kind words madamecrash.
And dankcloset... To each his own man. I don't tell you what to grow. I picked the LR's for the very quick turn around time, and the stealth they provide. I can harvest twice a year outdoors. I don't really smoke much anyway, and mainly grow for medical reasons even though I don't live in a medical MJ state.
Vin

60 days is a superfast turn around and the easiest seed plant to do a perpetual harvest. They take up very little room and has a good lemony high.
Plus they respond well to indoors and outdoors. The LR can be very useful and Vin is doing a great job. I am not a big fan of the LR but I can see the appeal to others.

dankcloset said:
are u serious? iam not paying for a plant that damn small, i rather wait 90 for a plant 4-8 times bigger than that. known fact, the bigger the plant, the bigger the yield.

Urdedpal said:
60 days is a superfast turn around and the easiest seed plant to do a perpetual harvest. They take up very little room and has a good lemony high.
Plus they respond well to indoors and outdoors. The LR can be very useful and Vin is doing a great job. I am not a big fan of the LR but I can see the appeal to others.

Thanks man. You're very encouraging and supportive Urdedpal.
Vin

If you think about it lr is a miracle plant. it took so long to get a autoflowering plant stableized,and as far as yeald,there are masterlow,powerstout and a lot more my frends over on hybred are working on to maximize yeald.or you can do like i did, for your first lr grow buy the 10 beans, and just leave your best male in there with your ladies."unlike vin who didnt get any males" lol. and poof he shoots his load all over your girls, and befor you know it you have youself hundreds of beans. Then you can put your plants out in april and harvest in june. wile all your freinds plants are just starting to flower, you are smoking on some quality meds for your self.

LR3003.jpg

LR3001.jpg

LR3007.jpg

Pics from day 44 a couple more in gallery

thanks P-420 that means a lot coming from a grower like you. I dought you'd get much in the way of yield even w/your set up, but like I said in your journal, if you ever got a chance to do a huge outdoor grow, it might be worth your while.
Vin

Thanks again so much guys. All the posotive words and cudos really make me proud of them (as small as they are LOL). Posting the pics here is kind a neat, cause you can go back and look at how much they've progressed.
4/25/06
LR1003.jpg

to 5/9/06
LR3003.jpg

See what I mean! Kinda cool hugh. Man, I can feel a pic hound in me now that I've got this down pat LOL
vin

madamecrash said:
Looks like you'll get max. possible yield Vin! Oh Great Master Low..:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
Thanks madamecrash, :cool: but I kind of dought that. Most LR liturature says 45 grams/plant. Those latest pics are of my best looking plant, and it's only about 9inches tall, but the bud sites are pretty close together. Still, I'll count myself lucky if she gives me 9 or 10 grams. 2 of my others are a bit thin, and the 4th is a 14" stretched out giant w/pretty small bud sites. So we'll see. The latest 2 pics above are a comparison of the same plant only 2 weeks apart, and I've still got 2 more weeks till day 60. I think they've come along nicely for a six X 40 watt fluoro set up. Who knows, I might just be suprized!
Vin

I've read that the last two weeks plants can bulk up by 25%. Even Miss Mini-Lo's leaves got all stiff with resin the last two weeks before I nipped her. They felt just like wax or plastic, it was so wierd!

How do your ladies smell Vin?

Back
Top Bottom