Violator Kush Autoflower Seed?

ismokedit

022412142310.jpg

So, I'm curious as to this whole auto-flowering thing. A friend of mine ordered this and it just came in, however he does not have the space nor the materials to grow it, so he chose me to be the cultivator. Now, this is not entirely my first grow. I have experimented with very good bagseed and have gotten decent results, but I never pulled a full harvest. Couldn't wait to smoke it :blunt: Also, I have two growing currently that I'm going to get rid of so I can grow this dank little baby seed.

022312125702.jpg

And this, is what Violator Kush is supposed to look like.
violator-kush.jpg

I ordered the seed from Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds. Has anyone ever used them? Are the seeds reliable?

Thanks in advance. Stay high.:bigtoke:

What do you mean by " get rid of " ? Thou shalt not kill canibus. It is written. The other 2 plant have the potential to look like that too. Mature plants have that look. Besides you will be set way back if you get rid of these girls and your seed fails to germinate. Party on..

wouldn't it be better to finish those out so you have a full harvest under your belt. the 2 plants you have will grow buds like that too. I'd think about switching to flower mode. you'll gain experience with free seed before moving on

Back
Top Bottom