Virgin here!

Cool. . . Btw. Bad news is The ww croaked. . Good news is the 2nd ww has germed and began to show her cotyledons. . . i think ill try n germ 2 more tonight.

Cali snow at 6 days old from seed.
eac531cd98a39c967bea0d77fffb88eb.jpg

2nd WW auto 4days from sprout. . . . Light was off so pics not really bright but it'll do . . . Definitely gonna germ 2 more autos tonight. . . Anybody got a 4sho germ method ?? I may just need more patience tbh.
c03ed4bb565ca27b77385fb846d257dd.jpg
2816f1b2e63b4479691f90c0ab349453.jpg

Do you soak the seed in a little water for 12 hours beforehand? I usually soak the seed in water with a drop of hydrogen peroxide and then put in a damp paper towel between two plates on my cable box for warmth until a tail pops out and then I put into rockwool and the rockwool into my hydroton and set it all up under the light for warmth, again, warmth is very important during germination. If she gets cold she may abort. From there I just drop a shot glass of plain water per day over the cube to keep it moist and when she pops up she sheds the she'll most times. The water soak softens the shell and allows water to penetrate and get it started.

Just an update. . . The pics don't really show but I believe the very tip of one of the serrated leaves on the cali snow has some yellow on the very tip. . . My eyesight isn't too good and I'm a bit blowed(thanks to bubba kush) so it may or may not be there atm.
3b5142c29028c01a15a243f478af9b66.jpg
5abc652bafac3a6b79b956bd03c8ac41.jpg
acf4def0fc10596a81b92f1626b132f8.jpg
ddac9bbbbec987ba718b851ac49d0fb0.jpg

Do you soak the seed in a little water for 12 hours beforehand? I usually soak the seed in water with a drop of hydrogen peroxide and then put in a damp paper towel between two plates on my cable box for warmth until a tail pops out and then I put into rockwool and the rockwool into my hydroton and set it all up under the light for warmth, again, warmth is very important during germination. If she gets cold she may abort. From there I just drop a shot glass of plain water per day over the cube to keep it moist and when she pops up she sheds the she'll most times. The water soak softens the shell and allows water to penetrate and get it started.
I don't. But I am going to give this method a go verbatim. . . Hopefully I'll have better success. . . .does this method always work for you?

Is it too early for the oscillating fan. . .im thinking the WW is taking too much air as it sits closest to the fan. . . And it on its lowest setting but still pushes pretty hard. . . That or sumn else is Making the leaves curl down some??

Just an update. . . The pics don't really show but I believe the very tip of one of the serrated leaves on the cali snow has some yellow on the very tip. . . My eyesight isn't too good and I'm a bit blowed(thanks to bubba kush) so it may or may not be there atm.
3b5142c29028c01a15a243f478af9b66.jpg
5abc652bafac3a6b79b956bd03c8ac41.jpg
acf4def0fc10596a81b92f1626b132f8.jpg
ddac9bbbbec987ba718b851ac49d0fb0.jpg
It is a bit yellow but I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.

It is a bit yellow but I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.
Thanks. . Any idea what could cause this so early on? I haven't introduced any notes and unless my meter is wrong the ph of the water is 5.9. . . The temps do fluctuate in the tent. . . Light off it stays around 75ish and up to 82 is the highest I seen. With lights on. It's a cool 72 degrees with the fan on when the lights are off. . . Again I am running the lights at the lowest dimmable level at the moment.

Thanks. . Any idea what could cause this so early on? I haven't introduced any notes and unless my meter is wrong the ph of the water is 5.9. . . The temps do fluctuate in the tent. . . Light off it stays around 75ish and up to 82 is the highest I seen. With lights on. It's a cool 72 degrees with the fan on when the lights are off. . . Again I am running the lights at the lowest dimmable level at the moment.
You need to add Cal mag. Remember there's no nutes what are they up taking? What type of water source? And what's the ppm?

I get my water from the primo dispenser at grocery store into 5 gal jugs. . . It states that it is RO water and my tds clocked it under 50ppm. . . I don't remember the exact number atm but it was hella low.

Back
Top Bottom