Visine

Snowrider

Anybody use visine after smoking? I know some people get weed-eye worse than others and I was wondering if visine actually helps, and if so, how well?

Everybody is diferent, some friends of mine will swear by Visine, but for me it doesn't work very well. Clear Eyes works wonders for me, and everybody I know that uses Clear Eyes has never been dissapointed. Visine is better for natural causes of red-eye, like allergies and such. Clear Eyes was made for stoners. Try them both and find what works best for you. There's also this one brand, I don't know the name, but it has a cooling sensation on the eyes, it feels so good when you're high, and it makes your eyes pearly white. If I ever find the name I'll post it here. :peace:

Clear Eyes is what i use..........and is the best i have an expensive eye drop its called "Stoner to Normal" its $99.99 for on small as bottle, what it does is if you have chink eyes and red eyes it will take the chinkness way and reddness so you look normal it takes only 1 min for show/work...

Rhoto V

My eyes have always got really red after I smoke. Makes it real obvious I'm high. Visine is the best thing I've found. I use that advanced relief kind. The other 50 kinds probably work good to.

same here slimdog. Tall bottle, blue label. One of my buds for me like 5 bottles for christmas of this shit. I'm on the second bottle. :cheesygrinsmiley:

that shit works for real, I used to get major red-eye, the dead giveaway, but visine clears that problem. Although! I recently talked to one of my optometrist friends, she says visine is super-terrible for your eyes (a reported case of melted cornea, and im not lying!) anyways so she says use a high grade drop, from a eyedoctor, or the least, DONT use visine. so i guess clear eyes or something else. (I threw away my visine) hope that helps.:smokin3:

CLear Eyes for me .. I heard visine has bleach in it .. eek...

Clear Eyes is what i use..........and is the best i have an expensive eye drop its called "Stoner to Normal" its $99.99 for on small as bottle, what it does is if you have chink eyes and red eyes it will take the chinkness way and reddness so you look normal it takes only 1 min for show/work...

LoL ... post a link to the product .. LoL

Because I vape I very seldom get "red eye"..

Another positive reason to vape from the Vape-meister! :cheesygrinsmiley:

i love my drops, gotten me out of so many stiches.... clear eyes is the winner for me but visene aint bad, i got those econmy size clear eyes :passitleft:

I never get red or watery eyes from smoking. But if my eyes are too dry Visine is what I reach for.

Any eye drops that cost $99.99 a bottle better be made of liquid gold or I am not buying. :laughtwo:

I use Visine it kinda works it doesnt get rid of it all but makes it less red. I use it cause i have it for allergies but ill probably try clear eyes

Yeah... Visine, clear eyes, it's all the same for me.

I actually have a friend that it makes his eyes worse. Sucks for him, I guess.

I found that when I use visine it seems to ruin my high, so I tried clear eyes and it works wonder!!!! Haven't had a problem yet!

So well i never get caught.

I'd personally take Clear Eyes over Visine any day. There've been occasions when I've needed my eyes to clear up and I put Visine in and it's done nothing for me. Rarely run into this problem with Clear Eyes. Also I've used Naphcon A I believe it's called, my friends complain that it burns ever so slightly, but it always gets rid of the redness. It's all about what works for you.

Clear Eyes Redness Relief! (The red Bottle). works like a charm everytime, put them in your eyes, dab your eyes with your shirt or a cloth and your eyes will be pearly white. problem solved.

My eyes have a permanent red hue to the whites that doesn't look unnatural. Some strains do irritate my eyes more than others though.

Back
Top Bottom