Voodoo Vaporizer Vs Volcano Plus A Poll!

Which one

• Volcano Vaporizer

Votes: 45 64.3%
  • Voodoo Vaporizer

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • they are both pretty much the same

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • they are a waste of money

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters

charisma4u2

Well I wanted to hear a bit about both. I hear they both do basically the same thing..anyone use both?
Thank for your input!

Re: Voodoo Vaporizer Vs Volcano

These two don't really compare other than the fact that they both can fill a bag. The Voodoo is the same as the Vapir One, sells for about $150, has a fan that's been known to fail and has a 90 day warranty. The Volcano is $500+, is the top selling high end vape, and has a 3 yr. warranty.
Yeah they both do basically the same thing. They provide vapor instead of smoke if you stay in the correct temp range. But so do all vaporizers.
If you want bag OR whip delivery for a little more than the Voodoo, I'd look at the herbalAire. If the Volcano and Voodoo were my only choices, I'd get the Volcano despite the fact that I don't think you have to pay nearly that much to get a good vape.

Buy a magnifying glass and solar vape, its the best, it doesn't break, and its only 10 bucks.

what about the times and areas where there is no light?..but thanks for the input.

I've got the Herbalaire.. Love it.

I had the Vapir One 3.0 which the VooDoo copied I believe..... imo it was a piece of crap. I hear the Volcano is the bomb......my opinion to follow my first use.....

It's not that they copied it. They're the exact same vape, made by the same manufacturer. Only the name is different. Their other duplicate vape is the Vapor Matic Deluxe/Mystifire.

voodoo sucks! dont waste your money!!

I've had the Herbalaire for about 2 yrs now. For the price, functionality, and ease of use. I believe the Herbalaire, to be the best for your money. The Volcanoe does the same quality of work. Just twice the price. The HA also is more exact. The temp control on the Vol. has numbers like 1-10 for temp settings. The HA has it marked in 5 degree incriments, and holds to within +- 2 degrees. This makes it a lot easier to work and control. just my 2 cents. Hope it helps. I feel I shall go use it now and will be back in a few.

I'm with you Tazman. I like my herbalAire- despite the fact that it takes longer to fill a bag than the Volcano (much easier to clean though). The Volcano does have temp settings that correspond to the 1-10 numbers though. 6 on the dial is 374F, for instance.

Thank you 9Atled, for the quick click directions. A friend just bought one through ebay. Turned out nice, but no instruction sheet. I copied one off for her.

On the slowness of the HA. Buy a small eco air pump. The smallest one matches the pump recieved with HA. I bought the next size up for about $10.(not sure exact about price, but wasn't over ten) This one will fill a Turkey oven bag in 5 min. This bag is easily twice the size of original bags recieved with HA and only cost around $3 for 5. I have a varried array of bags. Depends on how much I need compared to how many using and so on. I've also noticed that for morning time wake ups. I set mine to around 155 (for mornings), and can get 1-2 bags. then shut it down till I need more. Then heat her up to anything past the previous temp, and still have everything else still there. That's why more than 2 crucibles are needed. I sometimes have 1 or 2 crucibles that have a morning set already used out of them for later in the day uses. That's I think the best Quality of any controlled temp vaporizer. The ability to stretch what you have, and get more distinctive uses from the Medicine. I thank the makers of these wonderful devices everyday. But you can still not take the niceness of a Bong:bong: , Pipe:smokin: , or Doobie:cool: .
They still have there place with me.

I use Volcano at my Club, herbalAire at my buddy's place, and vaporgenie at home and in the car.. I love them all! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Voodoo Vaporizer Review | Marijuana Vaporizer
It is stated that this vaporizer has a hotter heating element than the Air One by Vapir. From test it does not taste any different from the Air One. Both taste very light and are not on the same scale as a Volcano Vaporizer. Don't waste your money.
Funny thing is I am looking to buy one myself and like a new one called a Hot Box. Lucky there are more reveiws on it now. A month ago could only find one. Hot box looks great and seems value for money.

Try the vap review link below:tommy:
Herbal Vaporizer Review

If a review says the Voodoo is any different from the Vapir One, that difference could just as easily be between two Voodoos or two Vapirs. They are identical units, just like the Vapormatic and the Mystifire are identical. And that's straight from the manufacturer.

The Hot Box is not new. It's been around for 5 years. It's one of the coolest looking vapes on the market. Lots of different looks to it. The drawback-no temp control, so the longer it's on, the hotter it gets.

Volcanos are def the OG of vaporizors, and yes are a bit pricey, but you pay for the quality of the apparatus. if you know anything about vaporizers, you'd know that they maximize the usage of the THC in each bowl pack, causing you to get higher than you normally would strictly burning your weed as usual. pricey but you get 100% of your tree's THC! ;)

Damn, some nice lady at my club has a volcano she's going to give me.. can ya beat that? Neat-o!:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

By the way.. have really gotten the vaping of extracts like hash and oil and other derivatives down to a science. It is the ONLY.. let me repeat.. the ONLY way to dose oil, hash, etc. No waste, no tearing up your throat.. lovely, I must say.

Back
Top Bottom