VPD during flower?

tallboy2023

So I've been able to keep my VPD right in the sweet spot all of veg. Plants are doing really well. I'm curious about the PD during flower. I see recommended VPD levels, but when you look at the recommended temperature and recommended RH for flower it creates a super high VPD that's actually outside of the recommended range. How important is VPD during flower? Or should I just be more focused on temperature and RH and not so worried about VPD?

How important is VPD during flower? Or should I just be more focused on temperature and RH and not so worried about VPD?
"Different stroks for different folks"

My thought on that subject is to go with your past methods of growing. How did your last crop turn out? Regardless of the results, there is no such thing as a "10", there is always room for improvment.

On the other hand, there is always the possibility of regressing.

Good luck with your decision.

"Different stroks for different folks"

My thought on that subject is to go with your past methods of growing. How did your last crop turn out? Regardless of the results, there is no such thing as a "10", there is always room for improvment.

On the other hand, there is always the possibility of regressing.

Good juck with your decision.
Thanks. This is my first grow so i have no past methods 🤣

A VPD of 1.1-1.2 seems best for plant growth. In flower many people reduce humidity to decrease the chances of Powdery Mildew and budrot. If you have good airflow you shouldn't worry about PM too much. Budrot is only an issue at the end of flower when they are bulking.

Lately I've been keeping my VPD at 1.1-1.2 through the 4-5th week if flower and seeing better stretch and bud building. I start reducing RH in late flower not for better growth, but to reduce chances of budrot.

Thanks. This is my first grow so i have no past methods 🤣
Though I could not be of any help, perhaps you could keep me abreast of how your grow turns out.

A VPD of 1.1-1.2 seems best for plant growth. In flower many people reduce humidity to decrease the chances of Powdery Mildew and budrot. If you have good airflow you shouldn't worry about PM too much. Budrot is only an issue at the end of flower when they are bulking.

Lately I've been keeping my VPD at 1.1-1.2 through the 4-5th week if flower and seeing better stretch and bud building. I start reducing RH in late flower not for better growth, but to reduce chances of budrot.
I appreciate it. Thanks :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom