Wall Locker Grow Ideas

Indyhooligan

So In the spirit of nostalgia (and my resourcefulness on Craigslist) I acquired 2 military wall lockers CHEAP. They were the same exact wall lockers I used in the barracks when I was a young Marine so it was destiny. lol!!!

Anyway.... I've only grown on a large scale when I lived in San Diego(30bucket ebb/flow under 4 1000's using Supernatural nutes). I had help... BUT to me, the larger grow was easier to figure out.

I'm going to use LED's also. The Greenlamp DB6 to be exact. Ive never grown(by myself anyway) with LED but I figured why not.....

The equipment I have on-hand:
1- GreenLamp DiamondBrite 6- 200watt LED w 90 3 watt diodes
1- Emily's Garden
5- 5 gal DWC buckets with upgraded air pumps and stones
1- 8 site 17gal DWC totes
1- AeroGarden Extra w/ 2 extra top light fixtures and 4 extra bulbs
2- Plastic dome prop chambers
1- GH Flora series 3-part system
1- Fox Farm 3-part system
1- 6'' Sunleaves Windtunnel inline fan
1- 6'' Fan silencer
1- 6'' Phresh Filter
1- VERY high-end RO system

I have enough growing media for probably 10 grows. I also have 2 submersible pumps, several high end air pumps, air stones, all kinds of extra miscellaneous items. I know this is a lot of equipment for two wall lockers but I had to wait a few months until I moved into my new home. So... I took advantage of daily Craigslist scavenging and found some amazing deals that I couldn't pass up.

Now for the good stuff....

Here are the beans I have on hand:

6- Training Day(Train Wreck x LA Confidential by DNA)
1- Sour Kosher(Sour Diesel x Kosher Kush by DNA)
1- Martian Kush(Martian Mean Green x The OG#18 by DNA)
1- Silver Kush(Silver Bubble x OG#18 by Reserva Privada)
1- Critical Jack Herer(Critical Mass x Jack Herer by Delicious Seeds)
1- Punky Lion(Matanuska Tundra x Chronic by Samsara Seeds)

I'm posting pics of the locker below with dimensions. I'm thinking of keeping the 6" fan and reducing it to 4" and using a 4" Can filter since the 6" filter takes up so much real estate inside the locker. I'd like to keep it all self contained. As much as possible anyway. My only concern with this is noise. I'm thinking the reduction would cause more wind noise? None of this has ever been an issue I had to worry about. Sorry if this all sounds like knowledge I should already have. I've just never had to be "STEALTH" before.

Anyway... I welcome all suggestions and ideas.

Back
Top Bottom