Wanna bring plant indoors

NEWBIE49

Hey i have a plant about 10 weeks aold looking hairy and ready to bud problem is weather is about to change and i want to bring her inside any suggestions on bulbs nutes anything in mind....

you can bring it inside just try to keep the same schedule and gradually change it,as for the lighting since you've been using the sun it 'll be hard to match the brightness unless you can buy some thing strong,I can't recommend the type but sure others can,I grown outside but I'm in So cal so it's better nice here,as for nutes you can buy fox farm or shop online for something ,but since it's only one plant you some research online to fine something cheap and you can use,one thing I would recommend is blackstrap molasses,walmart and home depot ,lowes has things that can get you through to finish your grow,if you have money you can purchase lights and some reflective material a fan and find a place where your going to finish it you can do some thread reading and find out what you need to finish,hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom