Want To Be Sure - Test Yourself At Home!

TestNegative

High 420 friends,

Has there ever been a time where you thought that maybe you were clean and would have no problem passing a urine test but just not 100% sure?

Did you know that you can by an at home test panel to test yourself?

We carry 3 standard urine test panles for you to chose from.

And a 5 Panel that tests for Marijuana.

These test panels has the same cut-off as any Emit test that you may be subject to. Why leave it to chance?

Visit us at Testnegative.com for more information about this and all our products.

Remember TestNegative.com has qualified customer service reps to answer your questions or to help you find the right product for you.

Remember to check back next Monday to learn more about our products.

Re: Want to be sure...test yourself at home!

May be Very useful if I find myself with an opportunity to land a better paying job ;)

I could certainly use a pre-employment "pre-test", and in my line of work, all the best paying jobs require you to hold the cup!

:thanks: for this good source of comfort...this rocks!

see now usually id call SPAM on a thread like this, esp wen you only have 13 posts... however, since this is actually useful to allot of members here (THC test), then i think this move was well played out on your part ;) kudos to you my friend..

best of luck with your venture!!

see now usually id call SPAM on a thread like this, esp wen you only have 13 posts.

It's not spam. OP is a forum sponsor (notice the user title), posting in a sponsors' forum (notice the forum title).

Sponsors are allowed to post about their products in this and other forums (where applicable; for example, drug testing products in the 420 Drug Testing - 420 Magazine ® forum, grow lights in the Grow Lighting - 420 Magazine ® forum, et cetera). In fact, they are encouraged to do so.

It can help the members by showing a product they might not have known about or would like to discuss, and it can potentially help a sponsor make a sale or two (a little return on their advertising dollar never hurts).

It is our pleasure to sponsor 420magazine.com and to be able to publish useful information to the 420mag community!

We are here to help :)

It is our pleasure to sponsor 420magazine.com and to be able to publish useful information to the 420mag community!

We are here to help :)

I for one am glad you guys are here because I may just need this help one day in the near future. :thumb:

:thanks: TestNegative for being here to help and I'll be in contact when I do. ;)

Back
Top Bottom