Water does it work?

atomsk132

im trying to get a job right now and since every job seems to drug test now i was wandering if drinking a lot of water really works. if so how much should i drink and when before the drug test? im not a big guy so i can get cleaned out faster i have heard.

since the drug they are testing for is fat soluble, water can not flush it out of your system
your urine will be dilute but cannibanoid metabolites can still be detected in trace amounts if their testing equipment is sensitive enough
i would not want to rely on water-logging my system to evade detection

anything else that could clean my system out? i can stop smoking for a month easy i was just wandering if there was a way to keep smoking and still pass. and thank you

i am not an expert on drug testing and do not want to give you advice that could possibly cost you a job offer
quitting for a month is an idea
substitue with endorphin production and the so-called "exercise high" you get from aerobic activity like swimming or running if possible unless you are already doing that

anything else that could clean my system out? i can stop smoking for a month easy i was just wandering if there was a way to keep smoking and still pass. and thank you
The only way to keep smoking and to still pass is either subbing with someones clean urine or use synthetic urine. Synthetic is the best way to go.
I've used QuickFix about 15 times and have never failed. All you have to do is practice a little to keep the temp within range.
NO detox products work for thc. thc is not water soluble, its stored in your fat cells so you have to burn off your fat cells to get clean. In some cases that may take 2 months.

wow two month seems like a while but im small and dont have alot of fat so maybe it wont take that long.

Back
Top Bottom