Watering my babies

Louiebee123

420 Member
Hey guys I'm a beginner and I'm doing my first grow. I have 3 tents at different stages and I have learnt so much in the process and I can see it when I go from my first tent to my last tent. So many problems that I've foxed that lead to other problems but I've learnt so much in the process. Now I have a watering issue, how much water do plants in a run to waste hydro setup actually need in one day?
I have a res tank and im running 4 mm tubing from the pump it splits off and forms an oval with 2 drippers to each plant. How much water do they need a day?

drain to waste huh? What are you using for grow media, is that rock-wool or hydroton??

soil guy here but let’s see if @Tokin Roll is on the web today
Im usin clay pebbles so all my nutrients have to come from liquid chemicals. I'm using proffesor nutrients

I mean Run to waste system. The plus side to a run ti waste system is that every week you have fresh tub with the weeks worth of water and then I add the chemicals I need to feed my babies, then whatever amount of water rund off to a waste tub that I pump out at the end of the week. I'm going to remove the waste tub and connect a tubing so that it runs off instead of collecting in a tub. I had a run in with algae a couple weeks ago and I had to change my whole watering system. I managed to get rid of it

How is it going @Louiebee123

It sound like you are using coco as your medium?

If you are I think around 10% is the normal. I run DWC so I don't have to deal with runoff.

Give us more details and some sharp images and we will get you back on track.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Im using clay pebbles. I'll upload some pictures but this is my first grow. I have 3 tents and I can see the progress I've made and im only half way thru my grow. I don't expect much from the 1st tent. Had a run in with algae and spider mites but I managed to get on top of it. My 3rd tent is perfect. All 4 plants are looking real healthy and growing nicely. I've had so much to deal with and no one to help me. All the help I've got has been on this site and I really appreciate it

Im using clay pebbles. I'll upload some pictures but this is my first grow. I have 3 tents and I can see the progress I've made and im only half way thru my grow. I don't expect much from the 1st tent. Had a run in with algae and spider mites but I managed to get on top of it. My 3rd tent is perfect. All 4 plants are looking real healthy and growing nicely. I've had so much to deal with and no one to help me. All the help I've got has been on this site and I really appreciate it

20220221_122454.jpg

20220221_122457.jpg

Learning to grow cannabis can be overwhelming at times. There's an old saying (KIS) Keep It Simple; sometimes the more you mess with them the less they respond.

Growing isn't hard to learn; all you need to do is learn how to read your plants. They will tell you if they want something.

This is why I push growers to start a grow journal, so we can teach you the way of the force :rofl: young master.
Find a journal that comes as close to your grow as possible, and read it to see what they are doing.

If you have any questions, feel free to tag me.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Harvest isn't a destination, it's an achievement.

Back
Top Bottom