Wazo been educated first chance on planting weed

Wazo

Hi Wazo is my name and well i try to grow weed a few time before. this is my second attempt with the only money investment in is this time so i say this is my real first run on growing, the other try which was alot smaller is just a pratice. i have learn very little and this is my first really chance of trying to grow a marijuana garden my first big crop.

i have attempt to try to grow before and have fail in my first try of growing weed. and i have had around 2 small crop of my own. and is been really bad crop base on the number or plant the size and final yield. i wasn't able to maintain producing and my bud was end up really small yield, and my plant wasn geting lest producting and cloneing wasn't working out for me at all. due to the bad practice i made to grow my chosen mother plant before and is just wasn't that many clone t take also is wasn't many rooted clone that was live.

now however i think that i am on my way to sucessfuly start my growing careet. due to alot of thing i learn from my previuose grow and new learning skill and book. that all i have to teach me basicly. i also watch lots of growing video and forum. but is just a glance. basicly i had alot of need idea so it help alot to.

i start growing without anyone i know to teach me just a book and that's it.
but because of this and my experiment that i have anylise from my plant i had before, i have found a bound and a will let say a intrest in how the plant reacte. when i first pop a seed in my first plant grow. i just observe it and watch it everyday and see how the plat function. and see the impovement but i never really understand how to make the plant imporve better. but now i have learn alot more. and this time i have learn how to produce averagely i hope and keep producing. maybe if i get my cloneing technic right this time around. also i have learn to grow plant useing light for the plant more easyer for the plant to take up. and cut back alot of time in my seedling stage and my earlyer rooting stage.

well this time i finally got the right skill for the right learning education and a chance of oppertunity and enough money and time to make my growing career start and contiune grow without any draw backs. alright so lets get to it. any comment or advice is all welcome thanks you all for the time to read and view my grow.

so this is my Bubbleliscuious plant growing from seed, and well is atleast 10 weeks old already and is not too big. but i'm really proud of this plant. she's been growing out to almost 4ft than than cut back to just 7-8 tops and i cute the terminal shoot off of her. and i try to clone that. i also take about 10 clone off of her already. and is been taken to another place (growroom to root and will be giving away and i will keep a few of those clones for my next grow)
wz-bubbleliciouse1.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouse2.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouse3.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouse4.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouse5.jpg

Hashplant
wz-hashplant1.jpg

wz-hashplant2.jpg

wz-hashplant3.jpg

wz-hashplant4.jpg

wz-hashplant5.jpg

Wonder Women left, Bubblelicious #2 right
wz-bubbleliciouseB1.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseB2.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseB3.jpg

Wonder Women
wz-wonderwomen1.jpg

wz-wonderwomen2.jpg

wz-wonderwomen3.jpg

Bubbleliciuose #3 left Hashplant clone right
wz-bubbleliciouseC1.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseC2.jpg

wz-hashplantclone1.jpg

Hash plant clone. part of the terminal shoot off of mt Hashplant you seen seen on my
2nd comment post on the picture #6. this clone is 3 days since it last was cut and i think i cut off another clone of off that clone on the ever high upper part of that clone terminal shoot.

ok so here is a update on my grow. maybe like soon later in the gorw like a month or two. either when most of my plant start flowering or when my veg plant get grow bigger (that should be soon) or when i get most of my clones rooted and growing again. So i won't be update this thread often untill something change something new because is not very much changes going on with most of my plant right now. either when the plant are growing larger or budding.

but i can't really do a weekly update this on this thread atlest not now in the slow growing part of my grow. maybe in a month.

well ok so here are my update i decided to stand my WonderWomen and bubbleliciouse #3 40 days old plant back up right again. and the Wonder Women will be tranplanted in a 5 gallon pot today. it will be feeding with some nute in 2 days. and the growing with bright light for WW and BG #3 will began today. about 18 hours of light for this next week than drop back to 15 hours. the shoot on WW is getting really need light right now so i will let her have alot of light for the next few days. and she is about 1 feet 4" in a 2 gallon pot now.
wz-wonderwomen4.jpg

Bubbleliciouse #2
wz-bubleliciouseB4.jpg

Bubbleliciouse #3 i'm keeping this plant Lst all the way. and she is growing really big now by the day i'm thinking of tranplant her into a bigger pot if she is very strong also for the wonderwomen, you see in the first picture on this comment.
wz-bubleliciouseC3.jpg

Hashplant she is recovering from a 22 clone clone from 5 days ago and looking good recovery now. (see my comment before this comment to see how she look like after the cutting of the clone.)
wz-hashplant6.jpg

Bubbleliciouse #1 this is my mother plant i just super crop her today. this should be very intreating to see what happen to her in the next 7 days. i think she will react really wll and well grow well from the super cropping method. (pic 1 front, pic 2 back view.)
wz-bubleliciouse6.jpg

wz-bubleliciouse7.jpg

hi so i'm back with an update. well is been over pass a month and all my plant haven't change or grow much yet. and well the plant is going about to start going into the veging stage. i will be veg them now today with alot of light for about the next 2 or three week. it will be a rapid and big grow time this next few weeks. so stay tune guye :)

now i know i said that i was going to use hid light on my 3 youngest plant which was the Bubbleliciouse B and C and the Wonder Women. but as you can see from my update picture 1 month ago that beside the Bubbleliciouse C, the outh 2 plant i mention has alot of problem. which i will get into mor furture detail on this update today.
now about my first mother Bubbleliciouse that plant is no longer with me. i have taken only around 30 good cuting off of her, before i have to give let he down to rest.
now i only have sucessfuly rooted only 2 of those 30 good cuting and there is 10 more trying to grow root.
and my mother Hashplant is doing is doing very well she has giving me over 60 clone, 30 has rooted and well i only manage to keep 15 alive now and there around 20 more is in the rooting process. this strain seem to has alot amount of shoot if you veg it for 2-3 month time and be patient with her. and she root very easy. one of the easyest clone plant i have ever grew! my root sucess rate on her so far is 75%, damping of at 15 % and dealth rate after root is right around 10%. i will try to fune tue for better clone sucess rate. yes this plant is a ease to grow and keep alive and make clones.

on to my Wonder Women plant well she is very hard to grow and this strain should only be recomended for experience grower not for noobie.
she is a very intresting plant to grow and my problem i have with the only 2 seed i growing this strain so this might not be the exact caucalation on this whole strain seed line. but it seem to me that she (the strain) is very hard to awake up to the like.
right from the begining of the first 2 week of seedling. what wrongwith the starin and why is hard to grow i think for noobie is that, the leave doesn't see to be awake at the small time as the terminal stem. or maybe i don't know how to grow this strain or i get the wrong phenotype.
but what happen is that in the first 2 week of growth not counthing the seedling stage but the explosive stage next to the veg stage. this plant just tent to shoot right up to about 2 feet in with a day. and i notice of the 2 Wonder Women seed i grow the terminal stem is hard like a rock in just that few hour transition from seedling stage of just a few life into a tree bark! thanks just outstanding and amazing. i'm so crazy for this strain. and what happen after that is beyond believe. but i think this strain is a super plant because the leave where you will normaly see in the first 2 week of most strain seedling stage 2 be about the stem size of like vary from a paper clip to a pencil size this strain stem is hard like a rock in within just 20 days in seedling stage reaching almost 1-4 feet in height and the terminal stem can be as big as a mark.
maybe even more through the next month but mine wasn't and maybe i don't know how to grow this strain properly. but i think that hardness of the terminal stem does hermerage the speed of the growth of that stain for atleast 10 days after that. atleast that what i can tell. and with this strain what i find so challenge is that the sleepness feeling of the plant after that delay for ten day atleast. you really don't know what can will happen to this plant, it might die anytime that's what i was scare of. and i should have giving her alot more light. but for some reason i just didn't seem like light would help her out for that time 10days. but maybe i'm growing it wrong. but this plant those seem to be in a rush not as much as compare to any other stain that i have growing before. again this strian is not for noobies!
but like i say this could have been a phono type, but of the 2 Wonder women i have grown it seem to be both very difficult to try to grow her big out. you need atleast some experience with growing before to even keep her alive i think. and patient is need with this strain. so if you looking for a fast stain to bud and a not to much mainance palnt to grow. this is not the strain you want. again if you are a experience grower and you would like to try new stain with alittle more challenge and you not afray of losing a few month or losing the plant by it's dying. than try this stain out if you got the extra time, and extra money incase this plant fail on you, and also if you got a risk to take than try to grow a few of this plant is realy intresting and good plant to try to grow. fun :)

now on to my bubbleliciouse B and C. well this strain is a ease although i think i got a bad phono type on my bubble B and it might be a may, this strain dose still perform if you give it the problem light and nute. the leave on my B plant just keep on expanding even depite the downfall and bad phone type of it's tall and skiny leaf terminal stem and branch stature. this is indeed a super plant. again i have not giving it the 16 hours a day light for two week like i promise on my last update. but just like my wonder women my Bubbleliciouse B plant is talking it time and do not seem to mind not geting alot of light during this last month it does not seem to can be growing too fast because maybe is a bad pheno type or a male, but that's not alway the case. and is just got out of that dead now alive stage so it doing well now and i think i will be seeing this plant grow really big in just the next 15 days starting from today, also the Wonder Women as well.
also i want to say i forget to top the Bubbleliciouse B because it grow upward really fast and i just couldn't top it in time. plus i didn't see any shoot on it untill it was at 7 inches tall on this plant. but this plant is now top and staying at only 1feet 3 around there. it wasn't growing any much taller good for this one for some reason. i don't know why.

i know guys for a 70 days old plant from seedling those plant i got isn't very impressive. but like i say my Bubbleliciouse B and Wonder women pheno type on this grow is stuggle a bit and i think it might be stunt growth of my wrong way of growing in some way.
now i will reall be puting on alot of light on all of these later mother plant to 16-20 hours of light a day now finally. and they are now officaly in in veging stage for atleast 2 week. it will be alot of gro on them this next few week so i will keep you all updated more often.
i have only giving them about 15 hours of compact florescent light this last month and not that much of hid that will mater lately. but now that will come in hadle and hid is the way i will grow these plant out massive this next 2weeks.

now very quickly on to my last plant from seed Bubbleliciouse C, this one was type in top is doing awsome, and i just cut 6 clone of her branch so she is top again in just last40 days? she hasn't growing much taller but is adding up stem wieght for strong shoot develpment soon, she will be haveing around 20 shoot. and maybe 7 main shoot. i think she will grow really big soon this next 2 week. i have a felling that her and wonder women if going beasty beast for me in just a couple of hours :D now wehn the wonder women is awake i think she will break of my pot that i originally place her in :w LOL.

no ok with the clone as you can see on my next post last picture here. i got about 10 clone there is ready to be in veg in about 2 week and iwill veg them for about only a week or so. this will be a fast crop. i got about 30 more hashplant that is rooting now. but i will not be keeping all of those clone. this is just a expantion of my growing hobbie. and so those clone will be giving away and of those 10 clone you see i might not even keep 5 of them. because i already got the 4 plant form seedling. and i was thinking of growing like 15 small plant and bud them really fast and cut back on time. but i mean i think i will able to veg those clone for 2 week flower 5 of them for 70 days and steal get a big plant and a big yield out of just 5 plant with shot veg time. because i do like to bud plant, but i hate cuting of a branch and clone them and ending up only geting a few branches out of them before i flower. my time waste on the clone rooting time and those braching coming out have to be pay back to me somehow and.. i just can't let the plant veg for like a week which i will but if it doesn't have enought branch on there. i just don't think want to risk flower time to get some bud. becuase i waste so much time cloning them. but i think i be able to veg it for a week and get a big plant out of it. also that also include the extra 2 week i will pre veg it now untill the 6th of feburary next month. and yeah i think i can grow 5 clone big by than to flower them. and this way i don't need to waste 5 or 10 more clone to grow the same amount of bud. but if i have to go that route which i doubt because i still have 4 big plant. but if i chose that route of growing another 5 or to plant plus my 5 clone now and my 4 big plant. that will be to much but i will let you all know.

also i thinking of flowering my mother hashplant too. and jsut grow another mother palnt and get some bud out of this one after i make another pick of my new mother. but i might keep it.

oh sorry for the to much words haha. is ok is not important usnless you really want to know what happen to my plant and what i'm think about it. ok so 1st picture is Wonder Women on the left, BubbleliciouseC in the middle, bubble B on the right.
wz-wonwom_bubblisBC.jpg

Bubbleliciouse B
wz-bubbliciouseB5.jpg

Bubbleliciouse C, i know she still look the same but in about 2more week of hid she will be awaken soon and 20 big hard shoot reaching for the sky :D remember she is my youngest plant from seed and been top twice her age is around 65 day. also check out my air layer i'm cloneing her of this on branch i will take off of her so she can be more robust, i also having alot of trouble with cloneing this strain (not this palnt) so i'm air layering.
wz-bubbleliciouseC4.jpg

Wonder Women the beast has just awaken :)
wz-wonderwomen5.jpg

hashplant mother clone 60 cuting and still counting, but no i stop toping her for good maybe just one more good one. (i also if time i want to air layer one more clone off of her before i flower her. because i think that airlayer has less shock and i not good with over comeing that. plus i hate shocking my clone. and i want to air layer because i want a big clone that migh hard to root if is too big. but if i have any time only than i will try this method for this plant. but well i'm more than happy with all the clone this plant has giving me. i think is time to flower her and let her clone become the new mother.)
wz-hashplant7.jpg

this is just 1/3 of the hash plant i have rooted, again some have dry out after they root and most will be giving away. most of these are Hashplant clone. and i think the one on the left back is the only Bubbleliciouse clone that have rooted so far.
wz-hashplantclone3.jpg

hey heyevery thanks for checking out my grow. so i'm flower 3 of my biggest plant , and i put them on a 12/12 light schedule on Feburary 6th. and so is been flowing since than for untill today, which is my picture update on my flowering plant so is in it 10 day of flowering.

these plant has been really easy to flower and had no problem at all since i started flowering them. they reacted really quickly to my light change their new light time schedule the 12/12, before they were on a 16-20 hours of light a day on cfl lights.

i started seeing them react and flow like in 4 days after thier first day on 12/12 of light.
so on the tenth is when i really notice flower shape on them and the buds is been growing really fast since the 10th of Feburary untill doday.

all of the 3 plant buds at this point look really equal in size and none of them seem to be any delay on budding. my oldest plant which is almost 4month old now the hashplant and starting to flowering. is in the biggest pot also about a 8 gallon pot. and it seem to be adding a little bit more fast growing and about 5 more branches that's a little bitter stronger growing in that whole plant than the other two plant.

next is my Wonder Women, she is a slower growing pheno. and i flower 3 of these plant right after this plant taken into a more branches sharp which was on the 6th of Feburary this month. and i dude to the slow growth in vegging, the bud now still doesn't seem to be a problem with growing stablely. i would think tha is i am too veg her for just another week than the bud would have been less stress and grow more even. but is not bad for a plant that's not giving enough veg time during the beganining of her branching stage, and she is in a 5 gallon pot.

next up is my youngest flowering plant Bubbliciouse C. flowering really stable she has enough vegging time and staying short and is flowering really evenly. the bud on her is not as big as my 4 month old Hashplant. but this plant is to be expect to be closest growing bud almost as big as my Hashplant. the reactive time is not as fast as my hashplant. but it is to be exspect. this plant is about only 2 1/2 month the most. and is not getting as much light and is in a smaller pot as well. 5 gallon pot. and also is about 5 branches less colas.

ok so here are the bud shot enjoy i will be updating more frequently and also about 5 days after i put my hid light on them which will probably be around right before the first stage of flower on the 3rd week of flower or positive as late as on the second stage of flower which is on the 4th or 4th 1/2 week of flowering.

Wonder Women day 10 of 12/12 and flowering day 10
wz-wonderwomen7.jpg

wz-wonderwomen8.jpg

Bubbleliciouse C day 10 of 12/12 and flowering day 10
wz-bubbleliciouseC6.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseC7.jpg

Hashplant day 10 of 12/12 and flowering day 10
wz-hashplant9.jpg

wz-hashplant10.jpg
wz-hashplant11.jpg

wz-hashplant12.jpg

wz-hashplant13.jpg

Hashplant Clone day 10-12 of rooting
wz-hashplantClone11.jpg

Bubbleliciose clone Day 15 of rooting
bubbliciouseClone1.jpg

hi so i just want to make a quick update on my plant crop this is week 2 day 14. and i will be updateing week on the 3rd week through the 5th as well. next update on 7 days in beging of week 3 day 21.

the plants top cola all come out quit big now the bud is showing alot more present and feeling out atleast for the top of the branch.
the Wonder Women strain is getting better at budding stage she's feeling out more and become more flower like budding, she not to much of a branch even least than the Bubbleliouce believe it or note.

Now my Bubbleiciouse 3 or letter C. is the youngest plant and so the bud havn't become big yet which was to be exspect. but yea she is doing slow. even the bothem side brance are not coming out just only some bit on the top of the cola branch. although she is getting very little like untilll now. she was original only was growing with a 30 watt cfl light. but now i have just added a 60 watt florecent light right on the wall that whe is lean right near under.

as for the Hashplant is very impressive just to be exspected on a almost 4 month old plant. it seem like all of her top cola is coming out. and also the side of those top cola are growing fast too. she is feeling up about 70% of most of the her plant size, all that part that really counts. the other 25-30% is will be really slow. but is still alot of banches that she haven't near closr to budding ever the top part of the cola yet. and it might take awhile but she is growing super fast. and she should because i put 100 watt cfl on hear all over since the last month. and now with a add florecent bulb on the wall she should be grow big in not time the who plant will bud compleste very soon, i believe and hope. ( and about the bottome branch i say is about 25 littla colas that haven't bud on her yet. and i'm trying to atleast the 15 reachable ligh to bottom cola on her and i try to grow her flower as much as i can right now and forthe next 3 weeks atleast week 3-6. othere than there is atleast another 5 big cola that is inside and i can't grow them. so i might have to cut it of. but it really big and nice if it can grow some bud on it i hope. but i cant cause is to deel inside the plant and it can't grow any longer to reach the light. the canopy is feel up anyway so :(

so this pic is the top canopy Wonder Women on the left, Bubbleliciouse C is in the middle back and Hashplant is on the right.

wz-canopy1.JPG

wz-canopy2.JPG

Wonder Women
wz-wonderwomen9.JPG

wz-wonderwomen810.JPG

wz-wonderwomen11.JPG

wz-wonderwomen812.JPG

Bubbleliciouse C
wz-bubbleliciouseC8.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseC9.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseC710.jpg

Hashplant
wz-hashplant14.jpg

wz-hashplant15.jpg

wz-hashplant16.jpg

wz-hashplant17.jpg

wz-hashplant18.jpg

wz-hashplant19.jpg

wz-hashplant20.jpg

hey i update on March the 3rd and that was day 24th in the middle of week 3. and so here are the plants now on the day 24 of flowering.

the biggest change happen is the water uptake on the Hashplant it has slowing down in the last 2 week of it's vegging stage and now has taken up about 1 gallon of water every 2 days. and the the Wonder Women also is taken up alot of water now. before in it's whole vegging stage it was taken about 1 gallon every 7 days or longer now is about 1 gallon every 4 days.

the Bubbleliciouse number 3 is doing find a easy plant to grow and i realy like the bushy stucture it's putting up. there is alot of consitence to this strain and it's pheno type. i kind of can smell this plant now. it also smell alot like the lowryder #2 but not as much as the Hashplant. this plant i say has the citrist smell of the Lr2 and it seem to be alot more of that pack flavor more so that the Lr2. but not so much yet in the cake flavor that's Lrare so known for. maybe that will show up in a few days when the thc show's up on this plant.

the Hashplant flower has already finish it's first shoot of flower for the most part on the palnt. the bud is very dense already. and the citrist flavor is not really showing as much as the Bubbliciouse but it's there. but it's very not as power flavor as the Bubbliciouse. which make me think it's alot like the Low Rider number 2 as well because Lr smell isn't that strong. but now that the thc level has show up on this plant. i can really smell that cake flavor that Lr2 is so well known for. it a smell tha'ts very desireable i think to me. is smell really yummy like a birthday cake with cream and butter on it with bread mix with smash rasberry and all sort of fruit together in a soft cake or bread butter cake also with cream of course. you know that smell when you walk into a bakery show and they making birthday cake :) it smell deliouse i really want to eat the plant when i smell that everytime. is a very desiarble smell and tate in a strain i think and i like that alot and it's just smell awsome guys. it really blow my mind away when i am growing it at this point. i'm so stoke can't wait to smoke this soon and finish flower : D

Wonder Women it's growing really big now almost catching up to the Hashplant in the flower stage already. the bud is a little fluffy. but it's gowing really big. and it's bud eevrywhere. i can't belive how fast this plant has turn around in just the 15 days before today which is March 3r. and there is no smell on this plant yet.

alot more intresting palnt coming up in the next few weeks guys so please do stay tune.
i will be haven't alot more big plants and slot more bud shot. that will be amazing. so come back and check my grow out. also all comment are welcome. Anyway untill next time guys my update will be coming soon on day 32. on the 4th week of flower. peace out.

Wonder Women week 3, day 24 of flower
wz-wonderwomen13.jpg

wz-wonderwomen14.jpg

Bubbleliciouse 3 week 3, day 24 of flower
wz-bubbleliciouseC11.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseC12.jpg

wz-bubbleliciouseC13.jpg

Hashplant week 3, day 24 of flower
wz-hashplant21.jpg

wz-hashplant22.jpg

wz-hashplant23.jpg

wz-hashplant24.jpg

wz-hashplant25.jpg

wz-hashplant26.jpg

hi so i'm back with an update this is starting of flowe day in the end of week 4 in flower.
and sorry i been bussy with the late update, but i had a big problem with pest. and so i didn't get to grow these plant i have for about 2 days. and yea i been really busy.
but now on back on track hopfully, but i am still working on this pest issue for a good week now. and hopeful is all over with and i'm under control with the pest problem.

i just had so ants living in the home i'm in for awhile before i move in, and i just notice them and i see alot of hole on the inside of the wall house. that they crawl so i havd to break up all the wall spay salot of ant water killer on it and i been working on the room try to sile all the whole up complestly. and just check for any other ants that's might be still around. they look really strong of ant so i figure they are here for so crazy stuff and yea they look like realy bussiness in my home and yea, but they huge but a well strong ant soilder they all look like. and is around a few hundred of theme i see so far.
so yea is bad, haha. but hopeful is under control now. so i sorry for the late update and yea that ant issue hoppeful wont happen again. i won't have to deal with those ant anymore hopefully.

ha ok so the Hashplant seem to be on hiatist right now. and i notice that the topf for almost 5 week old flower is not big. and in some part i think is striking. but the bud is not much bigger from march 3rd. but the bottem has growing the top cola there. quiet a bit. i think ther will stop and flower any bigger untill another 2 week untill they start to flower anymore but. and hopeful they will grow big bud with the bud they have on now. i see bud flower on the branch is slower branching out more. on the bottome part of all the branch of those bud. most of the top cola on the Hashplant is not growing and so id the bud right belew it. i though on my last updat those bud were growing biger but it seem to net be want to bloom anymore. and it might even strink alittle bit now it seem. but the size of all the bud and the weight of the Hashplant right now, i am rever impressive and i couldn't ask for mush more than this. put those top bud on those cola brunch need to grow out alot more. on so grow i seen in week 4 of flowe thier plant top bud is already softball ball size and goft ball size bottom bud at week for. so i not sure how they do that, or it that real or it looking alot bigger that what i thought it was, and is it that but bigger than my plant cola right now cause my top colar is atleast 100 time smaller than a soft ball at week for the same time as other grow journal. but anyway we see what will happen in the next 3 week should intresting. i predict this haspplant will finshe in week 9 or late week 9.

ok Wonder women is improve quite a bite. the bud is very strong now, and is now slow down unlike the Hashplant. the size is basicly getting pass the Hashplant size by a bit, but the Wonder women is a smaller plant by about main 3,4 cola. but alsom the bud is not really dense. is quite fluffy and is started to just felling up in the start of almost week 5. so this is a slow pheno type of this strain. and i woulnd't be suprise if this plant don't talk a good 9-10 weks to finsh. but base on the power it's grower. i think the bud will be quite massive. i think the cola will be about a size of half a soda can if not alittle bit bigger or jsut a little bit smaller.

Now for the Bubbliciouse. i not to worry about this plant. even if it is quite young for a plant from seed to go into flower. it's doing right on track. the bud clould been alittle biger at this point. but i see no sign of it slower down. and is growing very steady and getting hard with the bud and felling right in time. as you can see the picture belower is not such a big plant so i should not be worry to much about this plant geting some 5-8 branch or cola flower that is growing really predictive and productively without any slow down or dye. is growing without any slowing down on flowering time and is flowering just right.

Hashplant week 4 in flower day 35
wz-hashplant27.jpg

wz-hashplant28.jpg

wz-hashplant29.jpg

wz-hashplant30.jpg

wz-hashplant31.jpg

Wonder Women week 4 in flower day 35
wz-wonderwomen15.jpg

wz-wonderwomen16.jpg

Bubbleliciouse3 week 4 in flower day 35
wz-bubbleliciouseC14.jpg

also i'm am starting a grow journal with my previouse grow a few month ago, so if you all don't mind to tune in to that thread and sub if you can. it'll be a Hashplant and Bubbleliciouse clone growfor now, and possively more strain in the comming months, and breeding, i will also post those plant final bud shot here after this grow is done. this is the link sub for update :)
A Everlasting Grow Land

hey there KungFuPurp thanks man for checking out my grow. yea thank you man for the compliment i'm still trying to dialing in the buding time for this three plants so it'll be bigger for this week week 5 of flower. It's flowering on 12/12 on off today is the beganing of week 5 already day 35 and is still no of the top bud have grow out big yet on none of the 3 of my plant. i think i might have been doing somehing wrong. but i do notice my WW plant and the bubbleciouse is starting to grow out more and starting to become more dense. but still is just starting. yeah thanks for checking my grow out man. i glad u like my grow. sorry to bored you with the slowe flowering time, but this week maybe 3 of this plant will grow bigger and turn back in about 2 week, i think the next flower shot will start right about than. april 1st, 2nd around than. peace out.

Yea man no problem..Im really interested in seeing how that Bubblelicious turns out,I have actually never grown any plants yet but am planning on starting my first grow soon.So im just searching around loooking at everyones grow's and just trying to get as many tips as possible so i dont screw up..:grinjoint:

yea me too man i am quite intresting on this strain also. although sadly this plant wasn't the best pheno. i had to flower it early because bveging time wasn't going all at best for it, it was slow. yea you should definately see the my new grow journal later on in a few weeks, when everything is all ready to start growing it's fastest. i have a few more of thouse bubblelisciouse my bestphone clone is still alive over there. it's a really strong plant nice, but yea man i also have never grow this strain before. nor have ever flower or smoke this strain before.

yea man doing some research first is a good plan to take before starting a grow if you a first time grower. good luck with that and happy growing. oh and i will also be starting some seed very soon so you can watch how a seedling start and progress. but there are plenty of grow journal here now that already has seedling week that you can learn from.

yea me too man i am quite intresting on this strain also. although sadly this plant wasn't the best pheno. i had to flower it early because bveging time wasn't going all at best for it, it was slow. yea you should definately see the my new grow journal later on in a few weeks, when everything is all ready to start growing it's fastest. i have a few more of thouse bubblelisciouse my bestphone clone is still alive over there. it's a really strong plant nice, but yea man i also have never grow this strain before. nor have ever flower or smoke this strain before.

yea man doing some research first is a good plan to take before starting a grow if you a first time grower. good luck with that and happy growing. oh and i will also be starting some seed very soon so you can watch how a seedling start and progress. but there are plenty of grow journal here now that already has seedling week that you can learn from.

Alright thanks man, im looking forward to it

hey thanks guys, thank you too Endosha for commenting. i hope you really mean it.

so now i'm back with an update today aperently it seem today is only day 36, so that is week 5 day 1 only this is. and so here are the picture of the plant. Bubbliciouse plant is overnute and will recover just not so healthyer right now. all the leaf is drying up. wilting.

so about the wonder since is still only day 35, at week 5 is starting to put up some more flower but just and very slowly, from the picture from far away see the whole plant the cola look decent since, but still need to put up so more bud and need to be more density. but is quite Sativaly and the bud will not be too compact in the end product, and it will be alot of branches of bud that look spears of bud, is still farming so i say week 7 it will start flower me heavily. i sure by than. i also trim back alot of the size leave because it just over grow the sugar more than the colar itself, so you will notice that below.

hashplant week 5 day 1
with this hashplant the bottom bud is seem to be big but not too bug. and the top part of the cola either strink up grow out taller which make it appear it never grow this whole time because that part just grow out, i dont really know, but it's deffinately not puffing out any bud on most of the 6-8 top cola. maybe only 1 or too but that's about it. bottom branch seem to grow bud better but still quite wake for day 35, hopefully i will see more bud form soom from day 35-55.
hashplant32.jpg

hashplant33.jpg

hashplant34.jpg

hashplant35.jpg

hashplant36.jpg

hashplant37.jpg

hashplant38.jpg

hashplant39.jpg

hashplant40.jpg

Wonder women
wonderwomen17.jpg

wonderwomen18.jpg

wonderwomen19.jpg

wonderwomen20.jpg

Bubbuliciouse this plant was doing so good untill i decide it need some nitrogen in it's feeding and excidented over nute it, and most of the leave are draw up and dying, and it didn'y help that i just recent put the hid light on it during that time 3 day just start with the hid light. and is still alive the cola are still quite big and is ok still growing. i will be update this plant alot more. and yea i think it can still recover and still can produce about a ounce of weed. and i probably would be growing this plant under the hid anymore for atlease a week or 2.
anyway i will be update this much more often and the plant are coming to it's heavy flower stage soon. so much more intresting big bud to show yall soon i hope. alright piss, will update when bud is more develpement flower process.
bubbleliciouse15.jpg

bubbleliciouse16.jpg

no bud i ment that they looked nice..but now...ouch brother!!!!did the same thing to mine last yr out door grow ..nute burns suck!!!!keep loveing her shell comeback around... how far is ur hid light from ur grls?

Back
Top Bottom