New and improved - Second grow

rmarriott

I am starting my second grow today and have lived , learned and loved a lot since my first time grow. Every thing is improved and much more knowledge learned. I look forward to showing off my start up soon. Wish me luck !

Best of luck on your 2nd grow! Hope all goes well and the lessons learned on your first make it one for the record books!

I'm just going into the flowering stage on my 2nd grow and, so far, it is going far better than the first one. Am using the Hempy Bucket method and that seems to be making all the difference. No drainage problems, no leaf burn, no root rot, no nothing but good things so far.

Hope Your's goes as good!

I'm in for this! Welcome and Wishing you luck :goodluck: Can't wait to see what you got going on with the "New and Improved" part of it!

I have at the moment 2 Blue Berry at 1 month of age from seed, one female and the other hasn't shown yet both still in veg. Also I started 5 White Widow 5 days ago from seed, all 5 up and doing well so far. I started today about 20 seeds I got from a buddy and 7 sprouted already in paper towel no idea what those are but they are all Sativa.

Anyway hoping all goes well with your second grow!!! Can't wait to see the "new and improved"

A journal can help with your grow as well. A new perspective can make the world of difference... especially in a world where things grow so fast!

If you make one, I'd love to follow it and your grow!

DSCN21986.JPG
DSCN21975.JPG
DSCN21994.JPG

Back
Top Bottom