Weed binges

Mr.Deeds

who here finds after a serious weed binge (e.g. Christmas holiday) you start getting tired REALLY easily. Fuck I was going to bed a 7pm at one point

i have never really gotten sick from smoking...i just get high and thats it...but my friend says the same thing sometime and im just like ok...it must be a certain type of body structure or something...i dont know just an idea...atleast im thinkin

i havn't had a good weed binge in i'd say....
6 months...
give or take,....

Sorry to hear that man, I'm not going to have anyfor a while since I got broke funding this weed binge. I'm never going to smoke dro for a week straight again, its like a black whole for money

when i go on a big weed binge shit just flys bye really fast and i lose track of time and just am so fucked up

I was high 24/7 for about a month, a few weeks ago, I believe. I went to sleep real early. I felt kinda guilty, I don't know why. I have been starting to forget alot of things. I still live with my parents. It freaks me out when I forget alot of things though. I dunno man, this is weird. I LOVE BEING HIGH 24/7, don't get me wrong its FUCKING AWESOME!! But shit.

Can someone reply to the post above. Because I really am starting to have a worse memory, could it be true? Fuck.

Bubble*The*Kush said:
Can someone reply to the post above. Because I really am starting to have a worse memory, could it be true? Fuck.
just lay off it for a while man...

a binge is excessive use of your choice.... lack of sleep to due to staying up, just getting fucked up...

my buddy just got out of dui class, we were just talking about that....

whenever my parents are gone and i have the house to myself ill just get as much bud as i can and sit around and smoke (cause now i can smoke anywhere in the house) ahhh i love it

Dude, I know what you mean about memory, I'd be doing homework, realized I had to change my answer to a question, then forget I realized this, and continued on -SOBER. I think if you already have shitty memory (like I do) then weed will make you have a very shitty memory, I live with it though

that'll happen 2 me in the time period of a day ... but other than that... nope. well we ate brownies once, watched a movie then came back home... was high as hell.. woke up the next morning, and was HIGH as soon as i woke up. i had never had that happen...... it was a trip

i was on a weed binge all summer long man.....hehe yea i dont rember much about this summer expet wanting more weed

Back
Top Bottom