Weed Bust

blacktokyo200

Did you all hear about the grow busts near Columbus, Ohio? The one idiot was growing in a State Forest, and some hunter came upon his stash of 1200 plants. What the hell are people thinking? This is the reason there coming down so hard upon us. Then there was the bust right around Columbus, people need to take proper precaution. Be a G about our shit, stay low and slow legit. These stupid fucks really making it hard for us out here. Everyone stay up, and stay high.
Tokyo

Well I'd say its because of prohibition. My guess is they're thinking I'm gonna make a shitload of money off of it. it's going to keep on happening till the war on some drugs is over.

Looks like its a banner year for guerilla grows her in Washington. 85,000 plants confiscated so far in just Chelan county alone.:grinjoint:

I hope obama listens to reason and stops all this unnecesary spending on enforcement of unjust laws. You hear about Massechusets wanting to sell it in liquor stores to individuals over 21. It'll be over real soon or i'm moving to a country that doesn't bash on my life decisions.

I hope obama listens to reason and stops all this unnecesary spending on enforcement of unjust laws. You hear about Massechusets wanting to sell it in liquor stores to individuals over 21. It'll be over real soon or i'm moving to a country that doesn't bash on my life decisions.

Oregon has that same exact ballot. They need only a few more signatures by november and it's legal!

Really? I just moved from Massachusett to Florida in January. Had I known that, I wouldn't have moved. We're planning on moving back in 3-5 years, but we are stuck here for at least that long because we just bought a house. Maybe in that time they'll decriminalize it here too! One can only hope. At least were slowly getting closer and closer to ending the rediculous war.

All growers now and before Prop 215 was instated all and were modern day bootleggers... We all should be happy because w/o them we all would be smoking shwag mex... They all are the forefathers of the medicinal Marijuana revolution and for fellow smokers to knock them I think it is not cool... The GOV spends tons of man Hrs and $$$ to try to stop these Opps and they receive nothing in return ZERO... I think that they are finally realizing they are not going to stop it and that cannabis is not as bad as it has been portrayed to be... I'm not happy that they found the crop and for every bust they get 3 go unknown!!! National Forrest are used now and have been for a long time... I think it is cool to use the GOV back yard just do not use mine... :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

:peace:Out GL420:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

I hope the guerilla grows continue. Let the leos go broke trying to chop every plant they can find. Sooner or later tax payers will get tired of funding this prohibition.

Back
Top Bottom