Weed causes my heart to beat very slow, normal?

baxbax

Hi 420 , I recently started smoking after 2 years , what I was remember about high is super fast heart beat as side effect , but now when I take a hit it suddenly increase my rate a bit , second hit it again hit heart rate , when high starts to sets in , I totally can't feel my heart beats at all very slow and weak pulses , and kinda freak me out it's starting to stop , kinda feel every cell on my body glued and slowed down ,

something unormal ?

Im not a doctor, just a seasoned smoker, lol,, seems like or sounds like little paranoia.. drink some orange juice, shower, talk to some friends...
If you believe you having serious issues, I suggest seeing a doctor.

Im not a doctor, just a seasoned smoker, lol,, seems like or sounds like little paranoia.. drink some orange juice, shower, talk to some friends...
If you believe you having serious issues, I suggest seeing a doctor.

problem is I can't tell doctor I did weed and this happened , def he says it's because
Just wait until you get some speed weed.:passitleft:

you say it's usual with some strains ? it's blueberry , I read every where weed increase beats ,

Mate.. Never play with your health because you've ingested something and scared of doctors reaction. They seen worse, dealt with worse and only care about it at the time dealing with it.. you tell them you were sitting at friends house, in atmosphere, second hand smoke...
Now I still believe you had some paranoia, diagnosis from my armchair here in Australia..
Your stoned and feeling every pulse in your body, thats very natural response for a new smoker...

I changed the strain and something new and worse happened to me , I was smoking the old strain and don't get any high I had nice high last 2 times with just 2 puffs , I smoked rest of same joint 4 or 5 puffs nothing like first time high ( pleasurable , happy , giggles , crazy acts and fun ) , just a head change , I admit it's my tolerence to this strain , true ?

then I decided to feel this first time I get high and happiness and giggly , same day afternoon I smoked way too much (I mean 5 puffs) of new strain and then felt awfully a buzz like fainting in my body and head , ears ringing and I can't hear voices well , shaking feet , feeling intense dizziness , and feeling i'm going to faint again and again , every time I was about to faint my heart racing and I pass going to faint , more and more , I ate a bag of pepper to hit my self and stay awake but pepper had no taste at all only cause my throat burns , drinking soda after soda , I just fucked up

Do you think weed isn't for me ?

Yeah... What you do is for enjoyment, that don't sound like fun....

I changed the strain and something new and worse happened to me , I was smoking the old strain and don't get any high I had nice high last 2 times with just 2 puffs , I smoked rest of same joint 4 or 5 puffs nothing like first time high ( pleasurable , happy , giggles , crazy acts and fun ) , just a head change , I admit it's my tolerence to this strain , true ?

then I decided to feel this first time I get high and happiness and giggly , same day afternoon I smoked way too much (I mean 5 puffs) of new strain and then felt awfully a buzz like fainting in my body and head , ears ringing and I can't hear voices well , shaking feet , feeling intense dizziness , and feeling i'm going to faint again and again , every time I was about to faint my heart racing and I pass going to faint , more and more , I ate a bag of pepper to hit my self and stay awake but pepper had no taste at all only cause my throat burns , drinking soda after soda , I just fucked up

Do you think weed isn't for me ?
Consume less. One or two hits and put it down. Reassess your condition in 20 minutes. Each strain will give you a different effect.

Consume less. One or two hits and put it down. Reassess your condition in 20 minutes. Each strain will give you a different effect.

it's true I'm building tolerence to strains after few uses ? but of course I lost what happy giggly I was feeling few first times , goofy happy feeling you know

it's true I'm building tolerence to strains after few uses ? but of course I lost what happy giggly I was feeling few first times , goofy happy feeling you know
I don’t know... it sounds like it can still kick your ass and it’s letting you know.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom