Week 4 Flower - Chemo Plant okay?

Ganja Goose

Hello 420,

I think I'm just posting this to try and get some assurance that my lone leftover chemo plant is on the right track. I've been growing in soil and using CFL lights (one 2700K 200W and one 6400K 200W) during the flower. It seemed like a budget friendly option and I will be investigating other options this winter. This particular plant wasn't trained much nor was it topped. I had originally wanted to see the yield difference between the various methods and then all the other chemo plants ended up being male and was left with only this one.

The plants sit in my 4x4 grow tent, temperatures range from 18-24 celsius and humidity might be a bit high between 50-70% right now. We feed them advanced nutrients grow, micro, and bloom (thought this was a good simple place to start) and have recently given them a dose of Bud Candy. Water about every 4-5 days with nutrients. I've heard from some that maybe we should only be adding nutrients to the water every 3 or 4 waterings, but the plant seems to be responding ok, with the exception of one or two leaves which I've included a picture of.

I hope I've included enough info for some of the experience growers here to let me know if it looks like its on the right track or not?

Attachments

• Chemo 2 Sept 19 2020.jpg
    Chemo 2 Sept 19 2020.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 57
  • droopyfanleaf.jpg
    droopyfanleaf.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 50
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. By coincidence I did happen to water today and had also given nutrients four days prior.

You think I should have flushed? Some of the leaves are continuing to show some signs of damage.

Attachments

• 5A2D8DDB-DE48-4725-9EA8-2BE038420EB7.png
    5A2D8DDB-DE48-4725-9EA8-2BE038420EB7.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom