Is this plant okay size

Stonewizard66

420 Member
It's been 4 almost 5 weeks I use a mix of hy-gen nutrients and hy-gen Coco peat mulch, and I follower the schedule and chart, bt it's saying after 4 weeks I gotta start switching from hy-gen grow A/B and to hy-gen bloom A/B , bt my girls seem way way to small to start giving the bloom, I had a mate helping, bt his impossible to get hold off, so I'm not sure if I should just continue with the feed the hy-gen grow A/B and wait till they get bigger.. how big should they be after 4 and half weeks outdoors ?? Cos this is my very first time. And they are auto flowers Kush.. and 1 of the smaller ones has no more then couple inches or maybe 3 and the biggest maybe 5. but the 3 inch girl has lil white hairs in the centre of it, wtf , lol and my biggest one doesn't and I'm pree sure it shouldn't have no frikkin hair at 3 or 4 inches high with barely a couple of lil tinny leaves, sorry about my lack of Grammer n full stops . Bt if anyone can help please msg me.. this is wat it looks like, and I'm using this nutreints and Billy ismf U see this can U let me know if I should just keep doing the first part of my nutrients, the grow stage and wait for lil longer till I use the bloom??
Screenshot_2022-01-18-18-12-59-22_c1ebbaff44ba152fb7f7c2e1f7129fd1.jpg
Screenshot_2022-01-18-18-14-51-54_c1ebbaff44ba152fb7f7c2e1f7129fd1.jpg

This the lil one with lil white hairs in the centre, does that mean its like stunted or something, cos looks like it might be buddy or something, or does the crown start from the very beginning and is that it?? Lol man I need help I'm such a noob

IMG20220115102548.jpg

The white hairs are telling you that plant has went into flower. Yes autos are easy to stunt and just think…. if all goes well after 7 more weeks you can harvest a tiny bud-sickle that may or may not fill a 1 hit bowl.

Autos are billed as easy to grow for newbies but it’s not always the case. One simple mistake and you will stunt an auto, whereas photoperiods bounce back from mistake after mistake. This never would have happened with a photoperiod and how hard is it for the grower to adjust light hours?? Really simple - a baboon can change the timer…

yes you need to feed her…… and yes the nutes should match the plants phase of growth

veg nutes for a plant in veg and flower nutes for a plant in flower

coco only provides a place for roots to entangle - there is zero plant nutrition in coco

suggest next time you order beans get mostly fem photoperiod and a few fem autos

I'm using this mix of nutrients the green is the grow stage , would my plant need another 4 weeks of this??

Screenshot_2022-01-18-19-21-32-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Good morning @Stonewizard66 welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
You ladies look a little hungry but ok so far.
Follow the veg schedule that came with your nutrients.
Putting in calmag first.
When you see pistols change to week one of flowering schedule.
Feed every day at 5.8 ph.
Coco must be kept wet at all times.
No plain water ever.

Stay safe
Bill

The white hairs are telling you that plant has went into flower. Yes autos are easy to stunt and just think…. if all goes well after 7 more weeks you can harvest a tiny bud-sickle that may or may not fill a 1 hit bowl.

Autos are billed as easy to grow for newbies but it’s not always the case. One simple mistake and you will stunt an auto, whereas photoperiods bounce back from mistake after mistake. This never would have happened with a photoperiod and how hard is it for the grower to adjust light hours?? Really simple - a baboon can change the timer…

yes you need to feed her…… and yes the nutes should match the plants phase of growth

veg nutes for a plant in veg and flower nutes for a plant in flower

coco only provides a place for roots to entangle - there is zero plant nutrition in coco

suggest next time you order beans get mostly fem photoperiod and a few fem autos
Cheers mate, yeah can't change the sun, and I can't put it in a dark spot so I'm not able to switch the light, can only move It to a diff location, bt not till they get bigger seeing they are out doors and Im limited to where I can move them , I haven't a shed nor any where else to put them, bt the smallest one is only 1 that's got them poxy white hairs and that alone ain't my only babies, bt I appreciate Ur help bro, so I shouldnt waste my nutrients on it then hey, just keep it for the two that are doing okay..?? See this is my very very first time doing anything like this, I'm leaning as I go, Im also waiting on a bunch more beans , feminized ... Not all autos .. I'm just taking a lil stab at it , till I'm ready to use lights and a tent.. that be years away.. bt I'm happy doing outdoors at the moment,
Good morning @Stonewizard66 welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
You ladies look a little hungry but ok so far.
Follow the veg schedule that came with your nutrients.
Putting in calmag first.
When you see pistols change to week one of flowering schedule.
Feed every day at 5.8 ph.
Coco must be kept wet at all times.
No plain water ever.

Stay safe
Bill

Yeah cheers bro, I was readying up, and they might be pistals, bt could just be new leaf growth?? Is that true I'm on diff forum and their saying sometimes they might look like they gonna bud or the pistals might indicate wat U was saying, I was told to keep pushing forward n keep feeling them , cos they might not have started.. cos they are really small.. and I haven't moved them and it's summer right now so long hot days .. they made through heat wave live 2 weeks ago . So I'm gonna keep at it..

Yeah, they are pretty small for 4 weeks. I'd start some fresh ones (keep those and learn), maybe in soil instead of coco. Coco takes a little more work and fine tuning, but it can be worth it in big yields. Get good with soil, it's much more forgiving, then go coco. These are autos in soil.
IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2198.JPG

Howdy @Stonewizard66 ~ Not long ago I had a couple blue dream seedlings that were supposed to be photoperiod but turned out to be autos. I followed my same grow technique in all ways, which is normally very successful, but these two plants were ridiculously slow growing and way too small in the end. I suspect it was due to lack of sufficient light. Other plants (photoperiod) in the same grow were just fine, although also somewhat stunted due to lack of light. I'm growing in soil, in smart pots, in a greenhouse.

Yeah mine are ruined ... I was gonna keep trying on them but I'm just gonna pull them so I can use the pots again, I'm fully on a low budget lol anyway this in 5 and half weeks all most From seed.. my mate said they was autos , I think they might just be some he found in his last grow, so technically.. anyway. Been waiting since September November for some XXL mangos feminized seeds and some Santa Maria auto feminized... They finally made it to Sydney so hoping they make it this time, bt im in the southern hem and in west Aus.. it's summer now and I was hoping to have my girls in last year around September.. bt didn't get them in till end of December last year .. so pree much missed my prime time .. I'm new to this but reading heaps and getting good advise from peeps like U and bill284, which I fully appreciate, we have pree long days here .. there is lots of bugs and stuff to worry about , I'm dealing with that got primo location outside, just think I gotta watch the seasons and once my beans get here, I'm gonna have close to 30 beans all up. And once I start I'm wanna have few different strains .. I'm a huge! huge!huge! Fan of any mango strain.. seeing in from where I am, I was limited to my choose of strains growing up, true Red Devil, not reds, Durban poison, ak 47 , Adelaide skunk Killah hydros , White widow and Afghan Kush, and these days plenty of shit with cool names lol bt Hella lacking.. nothing really dence and chunky and stank and sticky. Hella dry shit.. bt no actual fresh mouth watering mangos.. been atleast 10 yrs since I had a Q or full or even a dim of it, so kinda wanna try bring it to my personal horde.. bt guess I'll wait till this year's season, or can I grow all year round?? Cos I know winter n stuff have shorter days n stuff and know summer is Hella hot for the girls.. it be awhile it Ill be using lights n tent or anything like that. Seeing I'm limited to funds.. bt wanna always have a couple girls going till I do put a grow in

Back
Top Bottom