Just need little info

Stonewizard66

420 Member
I sprouted these babies about 4 weeks ago, there outside will stay, just wonder is it lil small for 4 weeks . I got 2 more they lil smaller bt they sprouted lil later then the bigger 1. I water with nutrients and I'm using hy-gen Cocco peat and the nutrients.. I water them every second day and just by the hy-gen schedule I'm in week four but way to soon to start with the bloom seeing they not even close to veg stage and deff not close enough to fruit lol should I give in to consideration it's out side, I'm new to this it's my first time, I was ment to have it in last year's in September or October , bt shit was delayed, so Im risking them in summer,
IMG20220115102558.jpg

I sprouted these babies about 4 weeks ago, there outside will stay, just wonder is it lil small for 4 weeks . I got 2 more they lil smaller bt they sprouted lil later then the bigger 1. I water with nutrients and I'm using hy-gen Cocco peat and the nutrients.. I water them every second day and just by the hy-gen schedule I'm in week four but way to soon to start with the bloom seeing they not even close to veg stage and deff not close enough to fruit lol should I give in to consideration it's out side, I'm new to this it's my first time, I was ment to have it in last year's in September or October , bt shit was delayed, so Im risking them in summer,
IMG20220115102558.jpg
Good morning @Stonewizard66 hope you are well my friend.
Cute lady.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I grew a 12 foot jher outside coco, it's a lot of work.
Coco must be kept wet all the time.
Fed every day with nutrients at 5.8 ph.
You must put calmag in your water first then nutrients then set ph.
You have your work cut out for you Amigo.
If you get a chance start a journal for your grow so we can follow along and help.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Cheers bro yeah I'll let ya know as I go, I been just watering an leaving I'm gonna take Ur advise and do in parts, what I actually do, is fill my tub up with about 30 liters of water , and ad all my grow a/b and the budlink and the 4 other additives it's a few things I'm not home right now bt I'll get the list and let ya know, and after adding all that it sits and I test the pH with Chem test and it's always at 7.5 so really hi then I use pH down and get it to around 6.5 to 5.8 in good range, I lil short on cash , bt getting a air pump and air stones next week I had some bt someone stole most of my stuff anyway, I'm slowly starting to get all I need, I got through a heatwave few weeks ago they was out side the whole time , only cos I was stuck somewhere. Bt does it look okay for 4 weeks ?? Cos I gonna extended the schedule , cos the one I got with the hy-gen nutrients starter pack had a chart and schedule. Bt it's for hydros n I'm doing outdoors, bt it's telling me to start feeding it the bloom next week bt it's to soon so I'm extended it for that reason, cos it's set for hydro schedule, I'll get all the info and post it all soon k

Screenshot_2022-01-18-19-21-32-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
see I'm using all this in my feeds so I better do a feed everyday I was worried over feeding so done it and half one day and rest the day after I'll just do everyday now,
Hey @Stonewizard66 hope you are well my friend.
Just curious was that brick of coco washed and buffered?
Coco requires being fed every day. :Namaste:
You put your calmag in first every time.
Wait a few minutes then add full strength nutrients then set ph to 5.8 exactly.
You will need a proper ph pen and you should get a ppm meter aswell. :Namaste:
Never let you coco dry out and no plain water ever.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom