Week 5 of 12/12 - Blue Cheese - Thoughts?

aryastark

Hi guys,

I wrote earlier about a (first ever grow) short and stocky plant in veg mode and received some really great help here. It's now on week 5 of 12/12 (does that count of week 5 flowering, or is that like week 4 of flowering?) and wanted to get your opinions.

Because this plant is so short with a ton of nodes & branches, it has been LST'ed throughout. Lights are 92w Top LED Reflector + a 55w CFL.

There is trouble getting light to all of the nodes because of the way the plant is, but otherwise it seems to be doing OK. If you guys could have a look at the pics and share some of your expert insights that would be great.

image_7_3.jpg
image_6_4.jpg
image_5_4.jpg
image_4_5.jpg

aryastark, Hi! I think your plants look great :) And, instead of picking an arbitrary start point, "week 5" sounds good to me. :morenutes: Good Luck! :peace:

Whee thanks so much guys! It's really starting to kick off, it's just SO crowded in there!! Doesn't help the tent is absolutely tiny as well, but hey :) Wanted to start a grow journal but needed more posts, but already so amazed at how far the little baby has come...

Whee thanks so much guys! It's really starting to kick off, it's just SO crowded in there!! Doesn't help the tent is absolutely tiny as well, but hey :) Wanted to start a grow journal but needed more posts, but already so amazed at how far the little baby has come...

What size if your tent? and can you tell me the yield fully dried after you finish as i'm doing the same in a small tent 4 plants so i would like to know what i'm looking at as plants seem fine

Hey Kneegrow, sorry for the late reply, had to look up the size and then forgot!! It's tiny, it's 40x40x120 cm - only enough space for one plant in there for sure!

Will let you know how it goes though. Buds looking a bit bigger this week but hoping for at least 1oz, 2 would be perfect and any more than that would be incredible! Most likely this plant isn't a great indicator though because it was super dwarfed up and never grew much over 10 inches in height, it just bulked out like crazy!

Back
Top Bottom