Weird buzz

diggler35007

i found a bag of leaves that i had forgot about. they were pretty much cured,[aged]. so in order to make my other stash last longer, i decided to smoke some leaves. so i packed and smoked my pipe a little more than normal. got a very short lasting ,mellow cerebrial high- nothing new. i kept packing and burning-every five minutes or so. then there was a bubbling feeling in the front part of my brain. there are no nerve endings in your brain. it was short and intense almost scary. ive been smoking well over twenty years. ive smoked from hemp to top shelf, but never had that happen. it was not trippy or anything like that . has this happened to anyone else?:headbanger:

probably just a glitch in your physiology... i never had anything like that happen. as long as ur leaf is mold free its not the smoke that did it. if it happens again than i would be worried

You experience the more subtle parts of the high with milder stuff. Some cheaper Colombian weed used to make me feel like my brain was sloshing around.

My guess would be it's affecting the inner ear and sinuses in some way? I've had inner ear problems most of my adult life,and they'll make you feel a lot weirder than most primo strains of weed can. It is fall allergy season in the Northern Hemisphere and the spring one in the Southern. That bubbling feeling is usually a sign of mucus moving from one sinus chamber to another.

If you're blowing out multicolored snot I guarantee it's your sinuses.

Like the guy above said have it checked out if happens again. Ignoring stuff like that cost me a nice chunk of my hearing over the years.

Back
Top Bottom