Weird spots

Clu3s

420-magazine-mobile1281665174.jpg
420-magazine-mobile114905483.jpg
anyone know what this shit is

I second both responses. Cal-mag def, maybe from pH . Maybe a combo effect going on. Have you added too much p or k? High pH will lock it out too. Mix Epsom salt and foliar feed to get it stopped quick. Flush with PhD water and light nutes. Coco can hinder cal-mag uptake as well

It looks to me as this case is more lockout. I would check to see where the extra p or k is coming from if that's it or it's your pH. Cal-mag needed regularly in my experience starts much lighter. Anytime this has happened to me it was usually to high of pH or the one time I added some knock off growth crap that was apparently loaded down with potassium and sodium. It locked out the cal-mag and I had trouble. Also looks by the leaves you may be over watering. Let her dry out and use less water when you do water her. Just my thoughts

He/she has put a picture of the plant up and asked what we think is wrong with it. The Browning edges on the leaves and brown spots and yellowing top is classic cal mag Def. Whether it is from lock out or not we don't know. Need more info on this.

Back
Top Bottom