Welcome To Our New Sponsor - Twilight Group

Thanks King~~:circle-of-love:

Thank you kindly for the compliments! I have sent you a friendship request! I now do my Grow Journal and Review invitation by personal message instead of by individual invitations in Grow Journals. I will be sure to keep everyone updated and post a link to my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review when the Grow Journal and Review begins. You can accept my friendship request by going to the top right and selecting User CP>Notifications and accept my friendship request.

Hello Everyone.

The first batch of COB was sent out, I slid into the testing room to take some photo for sharing here. haha:cheer: :circle-of-love:
IMG_56781.JPG
IMG_56773.JPG
IMG_56525.JPG
IMG_56504.JPG
IMG_56441.JPG
IMG_56254.JPG

Hi KingJohnC. I would really like to follow this grow with these new lights. Do I just send you a friend request or just a message to you to be invited. I am a new grower and am really interested in these lights.
Thank you kindly for the compliments! I have sent you a friendship request! I now do my Grow Journal and Review invitation by personal message instead of by individual invitations in Grow Journals. I will be sure to keep everyone updated and post a link to my KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432w Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal and Review when the Grow Journal and Review begins. You can accept my friendship request by going to the top right and selecting User CP>Notifications and accept my friendship request.

Back
Top Bottom