What a lovely plant!

vaping

it was about 9 years ago that i first was introduced to this forbidden plant when i met my hubby who smoked it. first i was scared that we would both be arrested, and i observed his behavior and tried to figure out what i would face if i married this guy. but everything was normal with him. if anything, when he smoked it he was free of his nagging backpain and he was mellow. in no way was he weird. but smoking cigs and weed was wrecking his lungs, he already had emphysema and coughed his lungs out when he smoked. just before we married he quit cigs. then i did some online research and found the information i wanted that one doesn't need to smoke weed to get the results. i bought him a vaprizer. he and his friends looked at it weird because there is no smoke. but after 2 weeks of using the vaporizer, hubby realized that there needs to be no smoke to get the results and he was actually saving on weed. gradually he convinced others to try a vaporizer and a few switched.
a friend lives with use now who did alot of research how to grow our own weed, naturally without pesticides. it's time-consuming. he is almost paranoid trying to hide the plants from view of other people even though both of these guys have a permit now. and i go around sniffing the different varieties of plants. i have begun to love them, their smell and thier graceful leaves. although i don't use marijuana myself as it has some weird effects on my heartbeat and other symptoms. i realize more and more that this is a gift from God and a lovely creation, i am blessed with good health in my oldage and don't need to use any meds, but i am so glad that it helps improve the health of my loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom