What should I grow for this patient?

Supernaut

Hey guys, I have a patient that suffers from:

Chronic pain in his arms due to carpal tunnel and arthritis. He's a 59 y/o male, history = quadruple bypass surgery, diabetes, high blood pressure/cholesterol and depression.

I am looking for a strain which has both a good stone effect for his pain and a good high effect for his depression. A 60:40 ratio of stone to high would be perfect. (I know this can also be manipulated by harvesting at different times of the window to harvest as well, but let's make that a secondary topic).

The thing is; I do NOT want a strain that will increase his appetite too much as he has a history of Heart Disease and shouldn't sit around w/ the munchies all day.

He has self-medicated himself with marijuana for the past 45 years but has recently got his card and is now legal to smoke! :bong: Apollo 13 was a standout for him as he absolutely loved it. I was looking at both Medijuana and White Widow (Beautiful plant imo).

With the info I provided about this patient; what strain do you think would be a good fit for him?

I have different health issues, but a degree of physical pain and fatigue may be similarities, so I'll mention trainwreck and sour d - although really, several strains may be useful. Learning to satisfy appetite with healthy, nourishing foods that help to refresh the body (mostly fresh, raw, plants) instead of whatever is around and looks tasty could be very healing too. Edibles might help give lungs a break too - gently moving around whether it be walking or swimming or bicycling will help many difficulties and good meds help to want to do it.

Back
Top Bottom